Wha widnae oop an' rally a' tha new Peng Challenge thraid?!

OGSF

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Jesus, Steve, what is all that smoke?!?"

"Hush, dalem!"

"Lars, do you know what all that smoke is from?"

"I have no idea."

"Steve, did you just set your pants on fire?"

"No... Yes."

"You set your pants on fire?!?"

"Why do you always make such a big deal of little things?!?!?"

What I still don't understand is how he managed to do it, given that earlier he was sitting in a puddle.

Stukes, thanks, awesome.

Pizza Dude will know someone cares when his pie-hole is full of good a Cuban. He keeps telling me he only wants the tip.

You know, if you hadn't included the typo, this would have been a perfect example of a double entendre.

As it stands, it's just a typical semi-literate offering from a group of people who are even shunned by Kiwis.

Leeeeeeeeeo!!!!!

You great, grinning, greasy, cross-dressing, mincing, collector of Jack E. Leonard commemorative tie clips!

Put down your feckin' banjo and send me a turn!!!

And what are we to do with this Serf, Costard? Will no one take him to Squire? Does no one need their bathroom cleaned? Their corns sanded? Their toupees re-greased?

Leeeeeeeeeo!!!!!

You great, grinning, greasy, cross-dressing, mincing, collector of Jack E. Leonard commemorative tie clips!

Put down your feckin' banjo and send me a turn!!!

And what are we to do with this Serf, Costard? Will no one take him to Squire? Does no one need their bathroom cleaned? Their corns sanded? Their toupees re-greased?

Let's not be hasty Boo Radley. One of our prime considerations must be whether or not the prospective Squire has the sticktoitivenessly to ... uh ... stick around.

Granted young Costard (spelt but not bolded) shows some promise but how do we know he's not a flash in the pan, eh?

Time will tell ... provided you've got a clock that talks I suppose.

I've returned from the land of corn lads, can't say that a great deal has changed ... there or here.

And why haven't any of you lot bought Rise of Flight yet?

Joe

Have been flying when I have time, but given the choice between refereeing NCAA Women's Soccer, or flying with you... well... let's say you don't even come in a close second. Let's just say you don't even finish the race.

Costard, be a good lad and go kick Boo, if you show promise, maybe I'll allow you to join House Rune.

Rune

and again, the masses ignore Boo as if he was the Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread. [There is an archive, you can go back to the first thread if you are really interested]

Costard, lad, write me a missive on which came first the chicken or the eg... make that the Emrys or the Joebob. Support your conclusions, and challege, oh I don't know, how about Stoat since he was feeling almost human. CMAK, say about 2500 points...then will see if you are worthy of the House of Rune.

Rune

Stoat doesn't come around here anymore. Something you'd know if you didn't do more than the occasional fly by. Oh, and if you weren't such a huge fecking git.

The only "House" you deserve is one with a crescent moon cut into the door.

For once (and probably for the last time) you have it right on the money Boo Radley ... man that just didn't feel RIGHT to type that. Rune neither has a house nor deserves one because ... well ... he hasn't the moxie!

Rune doesn't show up here because, and I'm sorry to have to say it, he's frightened ... yes lads, if Rune had any gumption at all he'd drop by the War Hawks site (www.war-hawks.net) and challenge me as men do, to a duel in the skies over France with our steads of canvas and wood. I'd wave gallantly at those I vanquished ... Rune would curse the fates that hadn't yet allowed the pilots to parachute from their doomed aircraft ... so that he could strafe them as they drifted down.

You'll notice that I didn't say he had shot them down ... he'd just wait safely below the combat for the parachutes to come down ... then he'd remember that the fates hadn't yet allowed the pilots to ... yada, yada, yada.

But he won't ... because he's frightened, askeered, trembling in terror ...

Too bad ... if predictable.

Wolfp MkII has flown with me on many occassions ... and clearly has been the better for the experience. I've taken him under my wing so to speak and now he's almost communicating in complete sentences ... of course he's a Marine so we can't ask for too much.

Joe

Boo if you look at page 2 of this very thread, you will see that indeed Stoat left a message. Yes, yes, I understand expecting you to be able to read is expecting a lot, but one can hope something sunk into that thing on the top of your shoulders. Can't call it a head...but whatever...

Joebob, you aren't supposed to be waving your thingy at anyone, remember the ladies of the pool. Well, perhaps they need a good laugh... And what point did you not understand that I could:

A: Referee Women's NCAA Soccer [i have to referee Loyola University tomorrow]

or

B: Watch you crash into trees while attempting to look like a gooney bird.

As tempting as B is, sorry, you lose...

hey, how do I enable padlock in the game? Sick of looking forward or useing the mouse/hat on joystick to look around. Oh, and flying into balloons with an Albatross does NOT seem to bode well.

Costard, I am awaiting...you'll never amount to much if you keep your Lord waiting. Not that I think you'll ever amount to much anyway... the pool may need another Cabana Boy. ladies???

Rune

Boo if you look at page 2 of this very thread, you will see that indeed Stoat left a message. Yes, yes, I understand expecting you to be able to read is expecting a lot, but one can hope something sunk into that thing on the top of your shoulders. Can't call it a head...but whatever...

Rune

Actually, it was page three, but that's okay... "Wildly Inaccurate" = Rune, as we all know.

And so Stoat posts once in several months. I don't think that necessarily means he's back.

But, once again, "Inability to Judge Quantity" = Rune, as we've all come to expect from any of your scenarios.

Actually Boo me boy, depends on how many messages per page you have selected. Since I have a real computer, not the ti80 you are running on, I can see more and hence it is on page 2. Now I know this most likly confuses you, so just go back and curl at Joebob's feet, and don't worry about it.

however since stoat is from the great state of Illinois [Long may our govenors wave from prison], I can always drive to see him to give him a swift kick in the groin area. Not that there is anything wrong with kicking stoat.

Rune

however since stoat is from the great state of Illinois [Long may our govenors wave from prison], I can always drive to see him to give him a swift kick in the groin area. Not that there is anything wrong with kicking stoat.

Rune

Actually, Rune me old discarded dog-chewed high-topped Red Ball Jet, Stoat is attending THE Ohio State University, so, due to that pesky court order prohibiting you from crossing state lines, no kicks for you.

And if this upsets you,

A. Please feel free to draw a picture of me with your favorite Crayola on some paper, then set fire to it, screeching abuse.

The paper, not the Crayola.

Z. Good.

...{snipped with cause ... mostly beCAUSE I didn't care about it} ...

Joebob, you aren't supposed to be waving your thingy at anyone, remember the ladies of the pool. Well, perhaps they need a good laugh... And what point did you not understand that I could:

A: Referee Women's NCAA Soccer [i have to referee Loyola University tomorrow]

or

B: Watch you crash into trees while attempting to look like a gooney bird.

As tempting as B is, sorry, you lose...

hey, how do I enable padlock in the game? Sick of looking forward or useing the mouse/hat on joystick to look around. Oh, and flying into balloons with an Albatross does NOT seem to bode well.

...{snipped for the same reason as above, i.e. it wasn't about me and therefore of no importance}...

Rune

Ah forgive me Rune, I didn't realize that having ONE thing to do would so tax your mental capabilities as to eliminate the possibility of doing one thing (i.e. referee women's soccer) and THEN, FOLLOWING THAT, doing another thing THAT WAS DIFFERENT (dropping by the War Hawks website).

As to padlocks, don't know ... never use them. I use Track IR which is the greatest thing to come to flight sims (or actually any RT sim) since the joystick. However since you ask I've done some research ... actually I just launched the game startup but in your case that would be equivilant to making a field trip to the Library of Congress ... and if you'll go to Inputs / Game Settings / Camera Controls you'll find the default keystrokes for padlocking friendly, enemy, air, ground and so forth.

And no, flying into balloons is not a favored tactic among the cognoscenti of balloon busting ... how observant of you to have noticed.

Joe