Anybody get Brits in the mail yet?

It's been about a week now, so when should I start mugging or stopping the mailman on his route? I take it there will be an email shipping notification? I forget, been awhile since last purchase from BF(CMSF-2007). I got the mod bundle coming.

Come hell or high water, I want my games. :D

mailman.jpg

It's been about a week now, so when should I start mugging or stopping the mailman on his route? I take it there will be an email shipping notification? I forget, been awhile since last purchase from BF(CMSF-2007). I got the mod bundle coming.

Come hell or high water, I want my games. :D

mailman.jpg

Is that a picture of Ton-Loc delivering mail? I had been wondering what he has been doing since Funky Cold Medina.

Got mine and I wasn't thrilled with the cheap cracked plastic case and the disc with the finger print on it. Nice classy job shipping. FYI. The old style case were probably more expensive and took more time, but damn do they look nice on my bookshelf and at least they protect the product during shipping a bit more than the flimsy cases chosen.

Got mine and I wasn't thrilled with the cheap cracked plastic case and the disc with the finger print on it. Nice classy job shipping. FYI. The old style case were probably more expensive and took more time, but damn do they look nice on my bookshelf and at least they protect the product during shipping a bit more than the flimsy cases chosen.

I'm glad I didn't bother with a physical copy this time around then.

How I was looking forward to a DVD-style case with a hard-copy BF game manual. *sigh* I actually swapped the provided crystal case (oddly, the back was warped, though the disc was intact) with a slimline crystal case I had lying around.

I get the impression BF is trying to discourage people from buying hard copies. I suppose I am just an old video game purist. I love my manuals that I can hold in my hand, not pain my eyes to read a pdf file and I enjoy a nice case to put on my bookshelf. I suppose I can always make my own case. I just is a really nice courtesy when you don't have to make a case for a game you just spent a nice chunk of change on.

I get the impression BF is trying to discourage people from buying hard copies. I suppose I am just an old video game purist. I love my manuals that I can hold in my hand, not pain my eyes to read a pdf file and I enjoy a nice case to put on my bookshelf. I suppose I can always make my own case. I just is a really nice courtesy when you don't have to make a case for a game you just spent a nice chunk of change on.

Even though digital distribution is getting bigger and bigger. I think it'll still be a long time til physical copies of games stop being sold. I too still prefer a physical copy+manual of my games and I think there's a lot more of us out there still.

By the way, I just got an email back from BFs customer service and some orders went on backorder due to unexpected high sales. So now I know.

Got mine today in the mail. I am on west coast of Canada. I thought there was a manual with it as well. Oh well.

I am very happy that BF sales are good with this one. Keeps the machine rolling.

PS I want BF to stop wasting time with the Normandy game. What a waste. WW2 has been done so much it hurts. I would like them to concentrate on the modern stuff and add Cold War and Vietnam. That would rock. Besides the Theatre of War series is very good and covers WW2 ..why duplicate it.