Not dead; everything went tilt!

Haven't been posting because of weeks of ongoing alarums and excursions, to include major telecomm problems. Currently, my sitter's "broken," severely limiting anything to do with the Internet. Fully intend to return to the lists (especially the German atomic weapon thread) when I get some things sorted out. As it is, I'm way behind on even my E-mail, let alone in keeping up with the Forums here.

Regards,

John Kettler

Yes. I highly doubt that NASA would have given the astronauts big buckets of white paint to paint labels all over the moon. Even if they had, there is no way the astronauts could have got the perspective and sizing so precise.

Photoshop fail.

Yes. I highly doubt that NASA would have given the astronauts big buckets of white paint to paint labels all over the moon. Even if they had, there is no way the astronauts could have got the perspective and sizing so precise.

Photoshop fail.

That font hadn't even been designed in 1969.

Well technically the American Military does/did use the metric system so that answer Willhammer, is right out. I am going to go with either the painting one or the font answer.

Hope you feel better Kettler. By the way if you feel funny in the region of your body that covers the northern Puget Sound, let me know. I'm gonna be up there for the next 8 days.

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2009/07/51-conspiracy-theories/

7. The government has secretly taken over all aluminum foil manufacturers to embed transmitters in every roll because for a while there, they weren’t able to read our minds.

Bonus conspiracy tip: In order to counteract the embedded transmitters in the aluminum foil - pour water that has been heated in a microwave over the foil. The radioactive water molecules will disable the device and render your thoughts unreadable and uncontrollable. Remember you can only stop the Conspiracy with uncontrolled thoughts.

Well technically the American Military does/did use the metric system so that answer Willhammer, is right out. I am going to go with either the painting one or the font answer.

Apologies for derailing this excellent thread, but this boggles my mind. The US military uses the metric system while the general population uses the US system of measurement which is derived from the Imperial system? Is this a conspiracy by producers of measuring devices to increase profits?