Does this Peng Challenge Thread make me look fat?

Not only that, but he lives in some placed named after a wind instrument.

Oh, that's rich coming, from a doper. Hoping he lived in "Lectric Guitar" were you?

The name "Akron" was derived from a Greek work meaning "high".

Hey, on the bright side, maybe he can play some Tull.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that's rich coming, from a doper. Hoping he lived in "Lectric Guitar" were you?

You say that like it's a bad thing...

Hey, on the bright side, maybe he can play some Tull.

That would be SO COOL!!11!!1!!!0NE!!

I could SO get into some Locomotor Breath with the volume turned up to about Warp Factor 10 right about now.

Da Da Da DAH Da chooka-chooka-chooka-chooka

I have never sat on a park bench with Bauhaus and fie on you for attempting to start rumors!

But it's good to see someone actually posting in the MBT (Give me liberty or give me a number 4, light on the mayo!) and not over at In Your Facebook taking yet another pointless quiz to determine what their 5 favorite types of ground cover might be ("Crown Vetch??? I never knew that about myself!!! How... life changing!")

Where have all the olde ones gone

Long time passing

Where have all the olde ones gone

Long time ago

Where have the olde ones gone

Gone in bottles, ev'ry one

When will they ever yearn,

WHEN will they ev-ery urn.

Turns are out ... finally.

It's been a hard couple of weeks since I got back from Antietam, lots of work but in this economy lots of work is probably a good thing.

I'm off to ManyAppleLess tomorrow as those on Facebook no doubt already know.

And Boo Radley had the nerve to ask if I'd contacted any of the CessPool gang there ... AS IF!

The last time I went there the only one that could be bothered to make himself available for his Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread was Lars ... LARS ... that's not just scraping the bottom of the barrel, that's scraping the ground the barrel sits on.

I've made my self available to them ... if they're too askeered of an Official Justicariate Quasi-Annual Audit, Inspection and Review then they'll just have to ... be ... too askeered!

Joe

eww!

You tramp.

I am but a humble servant of the CessPool Boo Radley, I serve at the pleasure of the Olde Ones and ... never forget lad ... I STAND FOR THE CESSPOOL!

You would do well to emulate me lad, but I've seen precious little evidence that you are willing to do so.

I fear for the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread every time I have to be absent with YOU in charge.

Joe

See, Joe. Your cunning plan to make him choke on his own vomit nearly worked.

...where's that report card?

Oh yes.

"Must try harder"

Noba.

Hey it was worth a shot ... and it shows I was on the right track.

It's not easy coming up with something that'll result in his self inflicting death ... you know what they say ... "It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious."

Joe