Does this Peng Challenge Thread make me look fat?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugger. Had a hell of a weekend. Yesterday morning, I woke up in a freaking cave. Not for the first time, I might add. Wandered out and went looking for breakfast. Some chick named Magdy, or something like it, brought me orange juice. I'm sure Dan Brown could explain it all.

Me, I'm looking forward to a good paddle this week; first one of the season. Of course, I'm also looking to starving to death in a cardboard box two weeks from now, because there's not a lot of work out there for broken down old gits whose only skill is being cleverer than everyone else.

Still, can't complain. Small Friends are healthy, Boo is still employed. God is in His heaven, and only man is vile.

Eh?

Maybe there's something that's lost in the translation. I'll try it in your idiom.

"Breaker, breaker, One-Nine, I see your chicken-hauler over on the comedian talkin' to a sleeper creaper, and it looks like a male buffalo, so you better brush your teeth and comb your hair, Bubba, the county mounties are onto you.

Come on back?"

God that hurt.

and now back to our regular programmimg....

Boo has lost control of the township and is rushing a lone assault gun in to try and retake it....brave Boo....brave, heroic, suicidal Boo......none will mourn his passing..... mind you a few might do a little happy dance when news of his imminent bazookarization filters back to the sanitorium his family are confined too....

Nidan insists he is keeping his green troops sitting on the flags, bravely awaiting the final turn....odd that my elite paratroopers keep running into and destroying his patrols..... perhaps he has no idea they are out there and is sending turns based on a team of lemmings running over his keyboard followed by hitting the 'GO' button.....

and now back to our regular programmimg....

Boo has lost control of the township and is rushing a lone assault gun in to try and retake it....brave Boo....brave, heroic, suicidal Boo......none will mourn his passing..... mind you a few might do a little happy dance when news of his imminent bazookarization filters back to the sanitorium his family are confined too....

After observing one of your zook teams in action, I thought I'd take the risk.

Facebook is a plot by evil gnomes to take over the world.

Michael

If it was, you stupid bastard, I'd know how to use it properly.

So, no. It is NOT a plot by evil gnomes.

Michael, you need to think this stuff through. Baseless accusations will not help make Facebook go away.