Does this Peng Challenge Thread make me look fat?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really ought to get out and run more.

It is the night. My body's fat.

I'm on the run. No time to sleep.

I've got to run.

Run like the wind to be thin again.

And I got such a long way to go.

To make it to the border of Mexico.

So I'll run like the wind.

Elvis was born the son of a homeless man.

Always spoke his mind with a snack in his hand.

Lived nine lives

guzzled down ten.

Gonna run like the wind.

And Elvis has got such a long way to go.

To make it to the border of Mexico.

So he'll run like the wind.

Run like the wind.

Run like the wind.

Accused and tried and told to slim down

He was no where in sight

when the Taco bells rang.

Never was the kind to eat as he was told.

Gonna run like the wind.......

Stuka, no one thinks that sort of thing is clever. Seriously, lad.

'buns' for 'guns'? Why don't you just strip down and vomit on your own underwear, then wear it like a hat?

Everyone here gets mocked for what they say, straight up. If you want to misquote, become a member of the Republican Party, or the Broadcast Media.

It's a compulsion, not a considered action. Think stimulus/response, or bassett hound.

Umm...yeah.

Who the hell are you?

Now, mind you, I've got my own perspective on it all, but I do know one thing. The fecking basset hound is the, what, 98th most stupid dog out of range of 100? Or is it 99th?

Basset hounds are almost unbelievably bloody stupid. They even **** where they sleep.

Now, I rate Stuka as better than that. I could tell you how much better, but there would be one of two results.

Either I'd rate him enough above a basset hound to make him even more goddamned insufferable than he already is, or I'd rate him as more stupid than he deserves.

I choose to err on the side of caution. Stuka is incredibly stupid. Almost unbelievably stupid. Magically stupid.

Hear me say it. Stuka is an idiot.

It's done. There will be a 12 minute period, just before sunset, when Stuka's almost boundless arrogance will negate anything I've said about him. He will continue to believe utterly pointless things about his place on this planet.

But after that, he will consider the fact that I've made a point of mocking him. And he will begin to shuffle his feet, and look around to see if he's the only one who's noticed that he's regarded as a sort of 'intellectual clothesline', fit only for the smart people to hang out their thoughts on.

I would never mock him, of course. On the other hand, I think someone told me he has a sister.

I think someone told me he has a sister.

Not quite, I have 3 brothers. I know you're single and all and i'm sure none of them would be interested............. but I could always ask for you if you insist.

Frankly i'm surprised and a little shocked at your desperation to be related to me.

Lets say I did have a sister and she was for some unfathomable reason drunk enough one day to take your hand in marraige.....that would make us brothers. Now, I'm not saying we wouldn't have a jolly time of it with all the drinking, cigars and such but I would find it an absolute chore to have to lock you under the stairs whenever friends came over.