Does this Peng Challenge Thread make me look fat?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was, you stupid bastard, I'd know how to use it properly.

So, no. It is NOT a plot by evil gnomes.

Michael, you need to think this stuff through. Baseless accusations will not help make Facebook go away.

To be sure, but remember that only Baseball HAS bases so any other games really don't signify.

Hockey, for example, is completely baseless and don't get me started on lacrosse.

Joe

Let me just say this about the tossing about of stupidity that has been recently indulged in, regarding Minnesota.

Minnesota is where God will go to contemplate where is the best place to live. He will spend at least a year, here, internally debating what he should tell mankind about where they should live, with footnotes to himself about Eden, Paradise, and Utopia.

He will spend month after month here, contemplating where he should tell mankind the Earthly Paradise lies.

Eventually, he will make a proclamation regarding some stupid-arsed place like Sri Lanka, or Australia, or Tahiti, or some other pointless place on the planet.

What he will not tell mankind is that Minnesota is where the Original Garden of Eden was. God's got more fecking sense. He knows that if he lets the Hoipolloi know, the place will go to hell in a handbasket. Haven't we already had to deal with the influx of idjits from Gary, IN? And that was just because we had better welfare benefits than Chicago!

But, if the truth be told, everything is better here.

Well, we don't have any mountains, or an ocean. But God's admitted that he made those things too big.

We've got everything else.

And I know that, because today was the second day of paddling this season. Spent 2 hours on the water yesterday, and 3 hours today. Yesterday, for the first time EVER, my friend Jen brought Small Emma, and Smaller Nora down to the lake while I was out paddling.

I paddled up to them on the shore, and Small Emma waved at me and said 'Hello, Grandma Steve!'. Rather blase about it. What the hell do I have to do, drive up to this kid in a tank to get her attention?!

But Smaller Nora saw me, and started jumping up and down, shouting 'Grandma Steve, Grandma Steve!' When I grounded my kayak on the shore, if her Mom hadn't been there, she would have waded right in. She said 'I want to go on the boat!'

When I pulled the boat out, hefted it onto a shoulder, and carried it up onto the the grass to take down, she brushed right by her Mom and I, and climbed right into the boat, and plopped herself onto the seat. As I stood there laughing, she pointed to the paddle in my hand and said 'Give me that!'

I gave her the paddle. She grabbed one end, and shoved the other way out on to the grass, clearly indicating that she understood the concept of 'rowing', but not 'paddling'.

I will teach her, and her sister Small Emma, to love boating. We live in Minnesota, the land of 10,000 Lakes. The place where God goes, to contemplate what he should tell mankind about where's the Best Place to Live, the Earthly Paradise.

He's never going to tell you Minnesota. God's not a fecking idjit. He's going to want to continue to get a nice room, easy parking, a great meal at a fabulous restaurant without making a reservation, and all the outdoors He created.

God's not going to tell you that Minnesota is the Earthly Paradise.

My bet is, he's going to tell you cretins it's somewhere in California. Seems plausible, to stupid people. Which explains why there's so many Californians...

Let me just say this about the tossing about of stupidity that has been recently indulged in, regarding Minnesota.

Minnesota is where God will go to contemplate where is the best place to live. He will spend at least a year, here, internally debating what he should tell mankind about where they should live, with footnotes to himself about Eden, Paradise, and Utopia.

He will spend month after month here, contemplating where he should tell mankind the Earthly Paradise lies.

Eventually, he will make a proclamation regarding some stupid-arsed place like Sri Lanka, or Australia, or Tahiti, or some other pointless place on the planet.

What he will not tell mankind is that Minnesota is where the Original Garden of Eden was. God's got more fecking sense. He knows that if he lets the Hoipolloi know, the place will go to hell in a handbasket. Haven't we already had to deal with the influx of idjits from Gary, IN? And that was just because we had better welfare benefits than Chicago!

But, if the truth be told, everything is better here.

Well, we don't have any mountains, or an ocean. But God's admitted that he made those things too big.

We've got everything else.

And I know that, because today was the second day of paddling this season. Spent 2 hours on the water yesterday, and 3 hours today. Yesterday, for the first time EVER, my friend Jen brought Small Emma, and Smaller Nora down to the lake while I was out paddling.

I paddled up to them on the shore, and Small Emma waved at me and said 'Hello, Grandma Steve!'. Rather blase about it. What the hell do I have to do, drive up to this kid in a tank to get her attention?!

But Smaller Nora saw me, and started jumping up and down, shouting 'Grandma Steve, Grandma Steve!' When I grounded my kayak on the shore, if her Mom hadn't been there, she would have waded right in. She said 'I want to go on the boat!'

When I pulled the boat out, hefted it onto a shoulder, and carried it up onto the the grass to take down, she brushed right by her Mom and I, and climbed right into the boat, and plopped herself onto the seat. As I stood there laughing, she pointed to the paddle in my hand and said 'Give me that!'

I gave her the paddle. She grabbed one end, and shoved the other way out on to the grass, clearly indicating that she understood the concept of 'rowing', but not 'paddling'.

I will teach her, and her sister Small Emma, to love boating. We live in Minnesota, the land of 10,000 Lakes. The place where God goes, to contemplate what he should tell mankind about where's the Best Place to Live, the Earthly Paradise.

He's never going to tell you Minnesota. God's not a fecking idjit. He's going to want to continue to get a nice room, easy parking, a great meal at a fabulous restaurant without making a reservation, and all the outdoors He created.

God's not going to tell you that Minnesota is the Earthly Paradise.

My bet is, he's going to tell you cretins it's somewhere in California. Seems plausible, to stupid people. Which explains why there's so many Californians...

Tell me lads, does the above have a certain ring of familiarity about it ... you know ... Aye lads, GREENLAND, that's the place for a true Viking ... well just look at what they named it!

Joe

Ah...back in the good ol' US of A where there are more colors than just yellow, and the lingering smell of burnt refuse has been replaced by wet grass and the occassional pig or turkey farm. My yard definitely needs work. Joe, Nidan1...turns out soonest; after I enjoy a waffle from the Waffle House and go peruse the wares of Wal Mart right across the street.

Ah...back in the good ol' US of A where there are more colors than just yellow, and the lingering smell of burnt refuse has been replaced by wet grass and the occassional pig or turkey farm. My yard definitely needs work. Joe, Nidan1...turns out soonest; after I enjoy a waffle from the Waffle House and go peruse the wares of Wal Mart right across the street.

Ah too bad. I know we all feared the worst but to see it come to pass is just too sad.

I think we all knew that at some point his enforced stay in Iraq would drive him around the bend ... after all there wasn't all that much there in the first place, his mind I mean, and the stress of sitting in that ratty swivel chair with his boots on the desk while he perused logistical reports ... well it was just too much for his fragile state.

Odd though, that the doctors would allow him a computer but clearly his boasts of visiting the Waffle House and {shudder} Walmart are just more evidence of his imbalance.

I wonder where they have him, does anyone know where the Marines send their mentally infirm ... sorry ... their more seriously mentally infirm ... he IS a Marine after all and therefore ...

But in any case he's apparently out of Iraq so that's good.

Joe

[examining with intense curiosity the pictures of hungry, large fresh water giant squid and octopuses that lurk beneath Minnesota's lakes...]

Protect me oh Gawd for my hat is so small

Protect me oh Gawd for my hat is so small

My Hat is so small and your lake is so wide and quite a bit deep too

Protect me oh Gawd

*gobble* *gobble* *gobble* *slurp* *gobble*

...a waffle from the Waffle House and go peruse the wares of Wal Mart right across the street.

I hope you will be able to move to a better neighborhood soon. It's shameful the way that our veterans are forced into substandard slums like that. You should write your Congressman (or woman) demanding a better quality slum.

Michael

I hope you will be able to move to a better neighborhood soon. It's shameful the way that our veterans are forced into substandard slums like that. You should write your Congressman (or woman) demanding a better quality slum.

Michael

Oh I don't know Michael, it IS Wolfp Mk II we're talking about here ... it's probably a step up the ladder for him ... hell I'll bet he's even got indoor plumbing now ... then again he's in North Carolina so maybe not.

Joe

Michael

I was thinking much the same thing. Compared to his quarters in Iraq, I imagine the doublewide is a definite step sideways.