Version 1.11 information

Some troops were found to have non-issue Camelbaks, these have been corrected.

All troops have been issued new uniforms because their old ones were becoming quite threadbare. They should look nicer as a result, except for Private Snowden who refuses to iron his pockets.

Load plans on all vehicles have been checked and corrected by the 1SG and XO.

The postal service was able to set up more regular delivery so the troops should be happier.

That thing on the AAV, you know, the one under the other thing, that was making that noise; well it doesn't do that anymore.

The motorpool is now using a more Earth Friendly drysweep so it has less of an impact on the local environment.

Battalion finally got around to processing those awards so the troops can wear them the next time they are in their dress uniforms.

Private Goodman has been doing some extra running so he should be a lot slimmer now.

The Family Support Group has moved its meeting to Thursday night at 7 pm.

Aircraft are now painted with the proper squadron markings.

All MREs now have the long brown spoon which corrects the occasional finding of the older short white spoon that got your hands dirty if you opened the wrong end of the main meal packet.

Unfortunately a case of Chicken-Ala-King slipped in with the newer MREs. Sorry about that.

Finally, the new rate for the GI Bill was implimented.

:D

Family Readiness Group is always messing with my football night. Never fails.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiggum,

I just posted a response in the ATI thread. Short of it is no... we didn't do anything specific to address what appears to be a buggy driver release. There's generally nothing we can do so we try not to invest time into something that usually gets fixed with the next driver release. Still, if v1.11 doesn't accidentally do something for affected ATI users (we did make certain graphical changes for performance reasons, so it might do something) we'll give it another look.

Steve

Wiggum,

I just posted a response in the ATI thread. Short of it is no... we didn't do anything specific to address what appears to be a buggy driver release. There's generally nothing we can do so we try not to invest time into something that usually gets fixed with the next driver release. Still, if v1.11 doesn't accidentally do something for affected ATI users (we did make certain graphical changes for performance reasons, so it might do something) we'll give it another look.

Steve

Thanks for the answer, i will see what 1.11 changes.

Holy Guano Batman - I just saw the biggest turnaround in BF history, the return of the never to be returned BLUE BAR for WEGO.

Does this mean the certain demise of SF as an RT wannabe and a return to the traditional WEGO tactical wargaming. You know it made sense all along then!

Seriously though, I do like the RT for smaller games in single player mode but the Blue Bar for WEGO is the only way to play. Well done for returning to a tried and tested formula.