just fyi

slug88

I recently lost three crack T-90's to a single regular BMP-1 in a quick battle against the AI.

Now that I've semi-recovered from that shock and partially coherent, I can describe the event.

The first T-90 had just crested a hill, and was taken out by a Sagger from a hull-down, very well hidden BMP. The T-90 spotted the enemy just as the Sagger scored the one-in-a-thousand hit and knocked it out frontally.

The next T-90 was driving up that same hill, but became bogged, presenting that same well-hidden BMP with a flank shot. Another Sagger launched, another T-90 knocked out.

The third I had intended to position right next to the first T-90 that was lost, at the crest of the hill. Unfortunately, on it's way to that location, it was detracked by cannon fire from the BMP-1. A Sagger followed the immobilization, and history was made.

Three Saggers, three dead T-90's, no shots fired by my side.

Actually, it wasn't frustrating at all, it was very entertaining in fact. It was like watching someone get hit by lightning, repeatedly. Which can be entertaining if you know the person'll be fine, or if you don't particularly like him.

Now, if it was a PBEM rather than a random QB...

Now that I've semi-recovered from that shock and partially coherent, I can describe the event.

The first T-90 had just crested a hill, and was taken out by a Sagger from a hull-down, very well hidden BMP. The T-90 spotted the enemy just as the Sagger scored the one-in-a-thousand hit and knocked it out frontally.

The next T-90 was driving up that same hill, but became bogged, presenting that same well-hidden BMP with a flank shot. Another Sagger launched, another T-90 knocked out.

The third I had intended to position right next to the first T-90 that was lost, at the crest of the hill. Unfortunately, on it's way to that location, it was detracked by cannon fire from the BMP-1. A Sagger followed the immobilization, and history was made.

Your problem is using Lemmings stategy :) Why in the hell did you send them to their doom? Once your first tank was lost, you should have flanked that BMP!

WHAT!!!!!.............no screenshots? ;)

• 2 weeks later...