Some Info on Marines Please !

pkjsmith

We are waiting on the finalized installers for the module. It's a rather complex installer this time that needs to work with ALL versions of CMSF out there, so testing is taking time (longer then expected at this point). The next step as far as you guys are concerned will be an email in your inbox (if you're a pre-order customer) that the game is available for download, followed a few hours or so later with the official Release news.

The competition results are pretty much independent of the release, although we do plan to announce a winner shortly.

Martin

Special Request:

Please make it available for download after 6PM EST? It would probably be too unbearable for me if it suddenly became available during my office hours.......... and I have to wait in agony to get home before being able to download!!!!! : )

This is why it pays to have a remote desktop client installed on your home machine. I can connect to it

from work and start the download whenever it's available, then by the time I'm

home I can fire it up and play! No waiting!!

This is why it pays to have a remote desktop client installed on your home machine. I can connect to it

from work and start the download whenever it's available, then by the time I'm

home I can fire it up and play! No waiting!!

I will probably be told not to mention a product here, but as far a remotely controlling your computer, check out logmein. I use it daily to get around the firewall at work and access my Myspace at home. I love it and it's free.

Actually they are trying a new methode. They are going to print the code on a big PDF file and you will have to type it in. Kind of like those old Basic programs you used to get in computer magazines. Kind of a pain in the ass but it lets the end user feel more like part of the team.

Haha! Used to love those... up until a point where I spent 2 weeks typing one out for a space-invaders type game only to have it fail because of a syntax error, most likely because I missed a character or two ... good times!