Release Date?

Ryanwtod

Even we don't have a specific date. The luxury of an independent online publisher: we don't have to juggle all the overhead of a retail release.

Having said that - we're almost there. Testing is being finalized as I type this. We're up to Final Candidate 8 right now (each one with last minute bug fixes, additional balancing and small tweaks here and there), and it may well be the last one. Here's a hint: you will know that the release is close when you see the Marines supplement manual go up online ;)

For those of you with long memories, how many people were guessing CMBO was going to be released on June 6, and how many thought CMBB would be released on the anniversary of Barbarossa? And did they? CM releases are like the proverbial watched pot - it'll never boil if you keep staring at it ;)

I was a bit confused though after I read the text from the 4 new Marine videos. It sounded as if the module had already been released.

Thank god my holidays start on October 3. I can get some marine action in before Fallout 3 arrives. With 2 sons, I have to book time on the PC as well as the XBox 360. (who knew that having kids would force me into becoming my own network administrator and IT dept - trying to stay one step ahead of my kids in terms of technology is a daunting task)

Even we don't have a specific date. The luxury of an independent online publisher: we don't have to juggle all the overhead of a retail release.

Having said that - we're almost there. Testing is being finalized as I type this. We're up to Final Candidate 8 right now (each one with last minute bug fixes, additional balancing and small tweaks here and there), and it may well be the last one. Here's a hint: you will know that the release is close when you see the Marines supplement manual go up online ;)

I turn the big 50 on the 21st & all of the rest of the folks here on the forum want to give me an early birthday present. Something about a Marine Corp module. I'll still act surprised but is there any wind on that?????

(I know, I know, I tried. I was desperate.)

Hey,

This birthday strategy just might work. Any young couples out there, plan on having a new baby to be born next September. Any with newborns, let them know they were born in September! Lie, I tell you, we were all born in September on or before the 21st.

On a serious note; I doubt it will be this weekend with the anniversary of the 911 attacks.

Here's to peace throughout the world.

uhh, scientist are testing the Hadron Collider tonight. So I was wondering if you can give everyone a free copy right now before the world ends.

I definitely agree with this. We might only have a few days left to play the module before we're all incinerated & become particles of a new universe. I'd definitely like to get a game or two in before I'm toast.

You know why the Higgs Bosun is called the God particle don't you? They've been looking for it for 40 years and now it's "God where IS it.".

Well, the module's like that - except it will be out in September.

Did anyone pin down the year..?

Actually the physicst who theorized the "Higgs Bosun" particle wanted to call it the "Godd@m Particle" (because it's been so hard to proving it's existence) but the author of the book wouldn't allow it, hence the term "The God Particle".

Just read it in a news story the other day. :)