The Peng Challenge Thread Sets the Olympic Standard... for Drunkeness

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats more like it! Yes we have beer in Qatar, And other stuff too, i'm enjoying a JD right now.

and Leeo, i'll be in Munich for Oktoberfest in 6 weeks so will see what I can do about the Bavarian maid for you, I recall last year they were rather fetching so have no doubt this year will be much the same.

And if your'e buying the 2nd round Abbott, i'll have a jug, keg, pint whatever you call a large one down your way!

Served in a giant mug

'Mug'?!? WTF?!? it's a 'Stein' you mentally challenged baboon! I think it's about time I taught you a tactical military lesson, I grow weary of Noba's flag rushing, edge hugging, bren carrier charging Brits, so send a setup ex-squire and lets see what your'e made of*.

*Not really interested in Leeo's internal workings, i'm sure it's all just gizzards and bull**** anyhow.

China is here? I don't even know what the hell that means. All I know is this Lo Pan character shows up in the middle of a god damned alley with his buddies all flying around on wires cutting everybody to pieces and he just stands there waiting for me to drive my truck straight through him!? With light coming out of his mouth?!?!?

'Mug'?!? WTF?!? it's a 'Stein' you mentally challenged baboon! I think it's about time I taught you a tactical military lesson, I grow weary of Noba's flag rushing, edge hugging, bren carrier charging Brits, so send a setup ex-squire and lets see what your'e made of*.

Play him, he's a loser.

Noba.

You ever notice math jokes just aren't funny?

Billy Bob sees his friend Bubba walking down the road carrying a sack on his back.

Billy Bob says, "Bubba? What you got in that there sack?"

Bubba says, "I got me some chickens!"

Billy Bob says, "If'n I can guess how many chickens you got in that sack, can I have one?"

Bubba says, "Shoot, Billy Bob! If'n you can guess how many chickens I got in this sack, I'll give them BOTH to ya!"

Billy Bob thinks for a minute and says, "Seven!"

That's sort of math related.

A ventriloquist was making fun of rednecks with his dummy at a bar.

Then an angry redneck stood up, rolled up his sleeves, and yelled, "I resent that!"

The ventriloquist started apologizing to the redreck.

The redneck looked at him and said, " You stay outta this, I''m talking to the guy on your lap!!!!

Speaking of a girl fight...my durn dogs got into it again, two walking wounded and the third (as usual) came out of it without a scratch. The oldest one, Old Scarface, carried the fight but took a bit more of a beating then she usually does. She is a whole lot peppier today then she was yesterday. The youngest one put up a tougher more experienced fight and is starting to get over her limp. One with a torn up ear and one with a limp, a bit less damage then usual and things strating to get back to normal in the yard. I was pleased to see the oldest dog win the scuffle for yard boss, she is a very bright dog that minds very well and makes commanding the other two easy. I am blessed with three damn good dogs!