The Peng Challenge Thread Sets the Olympic Standard... for Drunkeness

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free Polish paras you idiot.

From the Official Reference Work of the Peng Challenge Thread, Wikipedia ...

Sheesh, I go to ManyAppleLess for a few days on business, without access to the M.B.T., and I return to find that Abbott is in full blown tiff mode (not to be confused with the much more terrible jpeg mode) over a photo which the Lady Patch had shopped, then the Lady Redneck allegedly referred to me as an "ass" (presumably NOT equating me with the Donkey of the CessPool, Yeknodathon) thereby igniting a ... uh ... spirited discussion with the Lady Bugged and the joining of Gawd alone knows how many other CessPoolers and assorted SSNs.

But THEN to have a full fledged Knight of the CessPool ignorantly proclaim that Michael Caine's paras were Brits ... well, it's just too much.

I may go to Des Moines to escape in a week or two and see how you all like it.

Joe

Brits...Poles, what's the big difference, they were all Germans anyway and Michael Caine had a British accent, and they wore British uniforms, and Donald Sutherland isn't Irish, so the whole damn movie was upside over. Robert Duvall as a German officer...pshaw!!!! Even you must see the irony Shaw .

Brits...Poles, what's the big difference, they were all Germans anyway and Michael Caine had a British accent, and they wore British uniforms, and Donald Sutherland isn't Irish, so the whole damn movie was upside over. Robert Duvall as a German officer...pshaw!!!! Even you must see the irony Shaw .
The DIFFERENCE, Sirrah, is that you're an idiot and I'm duty bound to point that out ... that fact that it's enjoyable doing so is just an added bonus.

Joe

I wasn't in a tiff mode Joe just rolling along in The Pool . Hey that's what she said (Lady Redneck), I quoted her. Anyway there were several good guffaws along the way. I was called a "Troll" by one of our "Master Trolls" Seanachai (I got a belly laugh out of that one) and Peng added an hilarious (not an exact quote) "leave the people who like butt sex alone or get off the Internet". Now I don't care who you are, that is just funny! I always get a real kick out of so called "enlightened Liberals" who can't stand a different point of view then their own and shout out to try and stifle it. Plus the rolling on the floor laughs that Lady Redneck and Bigged provided. Hell, we had a rip-roaring good time and plenty of laughs; this is a fun place when you are away and we don't have to be subjected to your lame posts. I look forward to your trip to Des Moines; while your there I think you ought to take a long walk off a short bridge.

I wasn't in a tiff mode Joe just rolling along in The Pool . Hey that's what she said (Lady Redneck), I quoted her. Anyway there were several good guffaws along the way. I was called a "Troll" by one of our "Master Trolls" Seanachai (I got a belly laugh out of that one) and Peng added an hilarious (not an exact quote) "leave the people who like butt sex alone or get off the Internet". Now I don't care who you are, that is just funny! I always get a real kick out of so called "enlightened Liberals" who can't stand a different point of view then their own and shout out to try and stifle it. Plus the rolling on the floor laughs that Lady Redneck and Bigged provided. Hell, we had a rip-roaring good time and plenty of laughs; this is a fun place when you are away and we don't have to be subjected to your lame posts. I look forward to your trip to Des Moines; while your there I think you ought to take a long walk off a short bridge.
My posts are never lame ... granted sometimes they hobble a bit, the old war wound acting up you know.

Joe

Pumpkin.. what is it with the font enlargement thing?

It makes him feel bigger. I'll leave it to you to figure out what deep psychological meaning that might have. Personally I doubt it has any at all.

Psst: And I'll leave it to you to figure out what that means as well.

Michael

Well, Michael that is very interesting and as I was conducting my morning dust toilette it came upon me that it must be, just has to be a sort of pack dominance thing.. like yer hounds, sort of social Darwinism gone walkies. Which is terribly interesting.. like yer little pooch Abbott has separation anxiety or sumthink and has to be welcomed with a squeaky toy before being squeezed into a crate for poop training.

You know how Joe has rules against the re-farkling-up of someones post..... I guess your'e acting all tough cos you know he's in Des Moine.

Scaredy cat.

Joe does not have rules (Well... maybe HE calles them rules... but really, Joe probably has rules about going to the bathroom), merely suggestions.

And as for your colorful term, re-farkling, if that means your post was farked up to begin with, I can only agree.

Joe does not have rules (Well... maybe HE calles them rules... but really, Joe probably has rules about going to the bathroom), ...{snipped}....
Oh like YOU don't ... everyone has rules about going to the bathroom, I just took the time to have mine printed up, laminated and distributed at the door for the convenience of visitors. They're numbered too and I keep a log of who was issued which one so I'm certain to get them back. It's a nice adjunct to the actual bathroom log they sign with the date, time and function performed.

But for once, and probably that will last us for a LONG time, Stuka is correct that only a low life cretin with zero creativity would alter another's post ... so perhaps, given that explanation, Stuka can see his way clear to absolve you of blame since you so obviously qualify.

Joe

EDITED: Howsomever, I am NOT in Des Moines ... that's next week.

Bah, Joe! Bah, and again Bah!

You say altered, I say fixed.

The only way his original post could have been what he actually meant to say, would have been if he was a completely delusional refugee from a maximum security mental hospital where his diagnosis read, "He has the mind of a duck", or if he were a mephitic harlequin cast down by Gawd to torment a weary world.

Hmmm...

Right. I see your point. Mea culpa.

They're numbered too and I keep a log of who was issued which one so I'm certain to get them back. It's a nice adjunct to the actual bathroom log they sign with the date, time and function performed.

That's pretty anal, Joe....But seeing as how it's you, that's entirely appropriate.

Michael

In other news.... Noba is trying to figure out how HIS Commonwealth units got trapped in the Falaise Pocket, while being pounded by German troops.

History had it the other way, but you know how Noba can change history.