The Peng Challenge Thread Sets the Olympic Standard... for Drunkeness

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I'm all about stories. I got stories about working moving irrigation pipe on several different farms. I've got stories about my '94 F-350 crew cab that's getting tired and remains at pasture behind the barn for most of the year. I've got stories about the red devil working it's way up my arm during a year of chemotherapy. I've got stories of my mom wasting away and dying in front of me while I put on the "brave, responsible" face. I've got stories of how I got really drunk in Galveston one night and awoke to find myself driving down train-tracks and actually hit a train to jump the "Y" I was driving down. I have stories of being damn sure my slacking obnoxious older half brother got every cent coming to him when my grandma died, even though he said things to her, her daughter, and her granddaughter-in-law that should never be said to anyone, let alone someone related to you. I've got stories of the time I did watch while a friend of mine took a dump in the front seat of a Volkswagen owned by a high-school teacher who treated us like crap. I've got stories about flipping and rolling several times in a Ford Capri when the driver was drunk, yet I was drunker, and trusted him to take me home.

What I ain't got is a story whereby I can give any respect to a person who calls themselves Ah-butt and finds pleasure in trying to bury the knife of his "intellect" in a way he hopes causes pain.

AhButt has now entered Coventry for me.

You know, now it just feels wrong. The bull is bleeding, confused and disoriented.

Oh, don't feel badly. Afterall, he asked us all to "bring it on". Said it would take 20 of us to stand up to him.

Then he brought in his wife to help!

I believe Seanachai called that one a few months back, if I'm not mistaken. And I'm not.

Oh, don't feel badly. Afterall, he asked us all to "bring it on". Said it would take 20 of us to stand up to him.

Then he brought in his wife to help!

I believe Seanachai called that one a few months back, if I'm not mistaken. And I'm not.

If I am not mistaken and I am not, You brought me into this, My Dear. I was finished with this thread months ago. It isn't so bad though. I do enjoy a good laugh and that is what you have done. So now let's see some wit and verve you guys are suppose to provide. Cause I haven't seen any as of yet. But, I do admit this is about as funny as Dog: The Bounty Hunter, he's full of himself just like most of y'all are.

Lady Redneck

Let me get this straight. Old HeyAbbott!'s having a melt down because Patchy 'shopped him and his boys into a Village People pic? Is that what this is about?

Are you ****tin me, bubba? You're havin a laff, ain'tcha? You're yankin the collective chain, right? I mean. Really. You are, aren't you? [serious] tags and all? Are you going to sit there at your computer and get all mad because of a photo shopped image? Are you really that fragile? Jesus H Christ jumpin on a whore! If you are, in fact, that fragile, then the grudging respect that I had for you, and I did, despite the many differences in our outlooks on life, have grudging respect for you, has evaporated.

Here's an idea - either get out and experience more of the world, and don't let it upset you so much that people are different (especially the ones who like teh butt ess eee ex), OR get the hell off the innerwebs and shut it all out so you don't have to be upset. In any case, take your indignation and stuff it, bubba. For a man's man you sure act like a goddam pussy sometimes.

Let me get this straight. Old HeyAbbott!'s having a melt down because Patchy 'shopped him and his boys into a Village People pic? Is that what this is about?

Nope, not at all Peng, no melt down here. Just some straight talk about the BS one of your counterparts tries to pull, that would get anyone else banned for doing so.

[serious]

I have been dealing with Seanachai’s gang tactics for a year. I have put with Bauhaus threatening to kill me, which Steve from Battlefront had to straighten out. Leeo sending me stupid e-mails saying how cool he thinks I am. Berlitchin starting a thread directed solely at me and making posts directed at me whenever Seanachai asks him to. Joe following me around the Forum and now Patchy attacking my children.

[/serious]

So you know what you can pile on all you want because I'm used to the slime around here attacking like a pack of Obamas.

Bring it scum bag!

Nope, not at all Peng, no melt down here. Just some straight talk about the BS one of your counterparts tries to pull, that would get anyone else banned for doing so.

[serious]

I have been dealing with Seanachai’s gang tactics for a year. I have put with Bauhaus threatening to kill me, which Steve from Battlefront had to straighten out. Leeo sending me stupid e-mails saying how cool he thinks I am. Berlitchin starting a thread directed solely at me and making posts directed at me whenever Seanachai asks him to. Joe following me around the Forum and now Patchy attacking my children.

[/serious]

So you know what you can pile on all you want because I'm used to the slime around here attacking like a pack of Obamas.

Bring it scum bag!

Crybabypeepeepants

If I am not mistaken and I am not, You brought me into this, My Dear. I was finished with this thread months ago. It isn't so bad though. I do enjoy a good laugh and that is what you have done. So now let's see some wit and verve you guys are suppose to provide. Cause I haven't seen any as of yet. But, I do admit this is about as funny as Dog: The Bounty Hunter, he's full of himself just like most of y'all are.

Lady Redneck

By jeezus, if the mere mention of someone was enough to conjure their internet-self into this thread then we'd be over-run with the wives, ex-wives, girlfriends, ex-girlfriends, brothers, sisters, mothers, daughters, etc. of everyone who has ever posted here. Hell, the entire cast of Firefly would be in on the fun (not to mention Abbott's 2 sons, FFS).

But alas, you most certainly ARE mistaken if you think I asked you - in any way, shape or form - to post here. I may be wrong but I suspect your husband made you aware of the goings-on and that's why you're here now.

So, since you believe that I asked you here, I guess you'll be more than happy to oblige when I tell you to get lost.

B'bye now.

By jeezus, if the mere mention of someone was enough to conjure their internet-self into this thread then we'd be over-run with the wives, ex-wives, girlfriends, ex-girlfriends, brothers, sisters, mothers, daughters, etc. of everyone who has ever posted here. Hell, the entire cast of Firefly would be in on the fun (not to mention Abbott's 2 sons, FFS).

But alas, you most certainly ARE mistaken if you think I asked you - in any way, shape or form - to post here. I may be wrong but I suspect your husband made you aware of the goings-on and that's why you're here now.

So, since you believe that I asked you here, I guess you'll be more than happy to oblige when I tell you to get lost.

B'bye now.

I am sure you have hit on them all in some way shape or form. I would have shown up sooner or later. But soon is good enough, it's nice how Patchy gets her kicks altering a photo of my sons. But, what the hell, you seem to think throwing your unmentionables around is classy too. Better get back to your "john" before he unties himself.

And you will have to do better then telling me to get lost. Cause it's not gonna happen, Sweetie.

Lady Redneck

I am sure you have hit on them all in some way shape or form. I would have shown up sooner or later. But soon is good enough, it's nice how Patchy gets her kicks altering a photo of my sons. But, what the hell, you seem to think throwing your unmentionables around is classy too. Better get back to your "john" before he unties himself.

And you will have to do better then telling me to get lost. Cause it's not gonna happen, Sweetie.

Lady Redneck

Patchy has altered photos of most of us at one time or another. It's kinda funny.

Lady Redneck

Oh, that's right... it's Joe that drives you away. I can see how you would feel confused and out-of-place around a fine and proper man* like Joe Shaw. Fear not, little one, for he won't hurt you.

*link provided to help clarify something you are obviously unfamiliar with:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gentleman

Meanwhile, somewhere on the Internet at the Pump Heaven forum a thread appears under Strategy and Tips...

Abbott

OI, you sodding Gnome, I challenge thee, I challenge thee with yer pointy hat and yer pointy kayak and yer pointy wit to a game! Yes, I will de-pixallate your hamster uber truppen till they squeak with immeasurable anguish, I will arise sir, like a Leviathan from my rather shallow puddle and dash...

...eh.. sod it, bugger sod... wrong feckin' forum again... where's my pump...?

Whoah. Seriously. You used "tactics" and "Seanachai" in the same sentence?

[serious]

The point is Dale (and I think you already know it) that anyone else pulling the crap that Steve, Bauhaus and Berli have would have been banned from the forum. I haven't complained to the moderators nor do I plan to, I'll just duke it out here with some of the unpleasantly strange and eccentric weirdoes that inhabit this place. You guys don't like me and I don't care much for some of you, so what.

[/serious]

It’s all in fun right.

Oh, that's right... it's Joe that drives you away. I can see how you would feel confused and out-of-place around a fine and proper man* like Joe Shaw. Fear not, little one, for he won't hurt you.

*link provided to help clarify something you are obviously unfamiliar with:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gentleman

You must be hard up if you think Joe is a proper man. How quaint and charming. I guess in your line of work, strong, honest and hardworking men aren't what your used to. But, don't fret we can't have it all. From what I've seen here there aren't to many "manly men" around here except for Abbott.

Lady Redneck

[...and as the summer rains of destiny drop onto the sleepy worm heads of eternity something grey and heavy has propped up a rubber gnome against the paddock fence, and with the grandest, thickest crayon, invitations are being scribed for the annual Summer Fete]

Well, Mr Gnome, where should we start? See, we want to attact the best talent... the most rugged, hardy brutes, the ones that will take no nonsense and, Mr Gnome, show a level of stamina and endurance... hmmm.. and they'd better be practical... oh, Mr Gnome, I have just the fellow..

Dear Mr A-Butt

We in the Paddock, are having a little Summer shebang and seeing as we're ever so neighbourly and just across each other from the fence we cordially invite you to our little gathering. There will be such a lot of events and fun things to do like our bring 'n' buy pump stall, prize home-grown pump competition, swing-a-pump and, back by popular demand, the evening festivities will conclude with the Summer Disco where we have lots of Abba songs, Pet Shop Boys and Sound of Music hit spectaculars. My, even last year this event attracted a most pleasant throng of young people who wanted to dress up in the most splendid costumes. In fact, you may well be pleased to know, quite a lot of construction workers were present. And I think if you were to attend and bring with you a pump or three I am very sure there would be lots of comparing and swapping of notes.

You are vey welcome to bring along Mr Bosch.

So I do hope you will spend a little time with us, in a neighbourly sort of way?

RSVP