The Peng Challenge Thread Sets the Olympic Standard... for Drunkeness

More nolongerbolded HeyAbbott! whining? Holy mother of Satan, such excitement! Why the thread ain't had this much drama since Mon Sewer Pee Pee Pants was astounded to learn that there are people who DON'T like him!

And now Sally Santa Beard could cry to the mods, but wont because he's just so darn manly! Clang! Clang! Clang! went the Trolly! "Boo hoo hoo" (not Radley) went the Sad Satan Santa Beard, "wah wah wah" went the cranky old man with the big beer belly. He bin assaulted by them mean fellas! His vast pride bin pricked! Cry me a river, Sad Panda Santa Man! Piss and moan some more, why don't you. Be insulted. All in good FUN, right? Wanker.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What else do some of you candy assed motherfeckers got?

Umm Cadbury's caramello bar - which of course will go straight to my arse once I eat it.

btw I don't read the MBT for a few days and all the fun happens while I'm away!

Jeez you bastages, can't you be more considerate and invite me to a party next time?!

PS Abbot, nice photo! Me likee! The tizzy fit was ace too! Keep up the good work.

Bugged,

You should get your own house in order before you start talking about me, from what I've seen you've been all over the place.

She has too.

Been all over the place.

She's been to Ireland, the Caribbean, Mexico, ummm those Scandinavian countries and even Oz.

She has too.

Been all over the place.

She's been to Ireland, the Caribbean, Mexico, ummm those Scandinavian countries and even Oz.

Amazing the places one can get to while on one's back. My hats off to her and her amazing travel abilities. Takes a certain talent to go through Custom's laying down I am sure.

Lady Redneck

I'm tired of Radley over-running my left side...

Ye reaps what ye sows, Mister Gamey-Tiger-Buying-And-Putting-It-On-The-Biggest-Freakin'-Hill-On-The-Map-Like-It's-Saying-"Oooh-Look-At-Me-With-My-Big-Fearsome-88-Gun-I-Spit-On-Your-puny-75mms-Patooey-Patooey".

Before long I will be stealing the schnapps out of your canteens and turning the soon to be smoking hulk of your Kitty into an eco-friendly wind turbine!

SEE IF I DON'T!!11!!11ONE!!