The Peng Challenge Thread Sets the Olympic Standard... for Drunkeness

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like both of you

That is to say, I'd like both of you to be standing, doe-eyed in the dazzle of my headlights as I flatten the pair of you under the mighty Silverado so you can inspect the performance exhaust up close and personal.

Ah, the real Stuka emerges, and now we know why he has to have a big macho ego expression for a ride. It's so he can act out his suppressed homicidal mania fantasies. We knew it all along, didn't we troops? Stuka is basically a throwback, a contradiction to all that is good and decent in the human enterprise. He is a rabid, slathering, deranged maniac as is revealed in his own words. Civilization can only be saved when he and all others of his ilk are permanently removed from the face of the earth. The sooner the better.

Of course, until that happy day, it's probably best that he be kept in here, restrained and under observation. The electro-shock treatments won't cure him, the poison has gone too deep and taken possession of what once might have been his soul, but it is kind of fun to watch him jump and twitch when the voltage goes through. Now if we could just find a way to short circuit the fuse, we could really get him dancing.

Michael

Your wife lets you use the facilities in your home? A truly brave woman, my compliments.

What woman would be married to Pshaw or allow him into her home? What Joe calls a shower is actually the place where they flush out the fertilizer trucks in his town.

Michael

Umm, has anyone ever heard of friendly crocodiles before this story?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bangladesh police say a crocodile...news.com.au reported Friday.

Inspector Humayun Kabir said Rubel Sheikh and his mother traveled to the Muslim Khan Jahan Ali shrine, where hundreds of people visit every day to offer hens and goats to the crocodiles living there. Part of the shrine ritual involves bathing in the water with the crocodiles, but devotees are very rarely approached by the animals, according to Kabir.

"He went into the pond hoping to be blessed when a crocodile attacked him and dragged him into the deep part of the pond,'' Kabir told the Australian Associated Press. "This is a very unusual incident. Normally, the crocodiles are very friendly and do not harm people.'' About 25 people dove into the pond to try and rescue Sheikh, but could not find his body. It washed ashore Thursday and had been largely eaten, Kabir said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't think so.