The Peng Challenge Thread Sets the Olympic Standard... for Drunkeness

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because his butt is so incredibly huge... (I thought I'd mention, by way of explanation, for those Goobernational-type people who don't understand the subtleties of Murican humor)... almost cathedral-like in it's size.

Although they had to cancel candle lit ceremonies for obvious reasons.

And he's into all the gnarly waves on the Great Salt Lake.

But the concentrated salt would eat through the board wax in seconds so it's probably not worth the effort.

(Can you even get waves on something that's got the viscosity of vanilla junket?)

Vanilla junket? Junket? Well that sounds appetizing, doesn't it?

This will sound like the beginning of a bad joke... but what's the difference between pudding and junket? Or are they pretty much interchangeable words, like 'bathroom' and 'washroom'?

Hiya Bugged,

You should probably send this line "Panties aren't the best thing in the world but they are next to the best thing in the world" to Seanachai's nephew and maybe start up some correspondence that would help him become the lady he is striving to be. I know you and Steve could teach him the finer points of being a lady.

Actually, I believe that junket is more like custard.

The other definition my dictionary offers for 'junket' is: "a pudding of sweetened flavored milk set by rennet." Doesn't say anything about eggs, which are an essential ingredient of custard. Perhaps the eating of it might be similar...if you're an idiot. So it's easy to see how you could confuse the two.

Michael

The other definition my dictionary offers for 'junket' is: "a pudding of sweetened flavored milk set by rennet." Doesn't say anything about eggs, which are an essential ingredient of custard. Perhaps the eating of it might be similar...if you're an idiot. So it's easy to see how you could confuse the two.

Michael

I said it was like custard, you jabbering jackdaw, not that it was custard.

Just like I would say that you are like an orangutan with irritable bowel syndrome, not that you are an orangutan with irritable bowel syndrome, because if I were to say that you are an orangutan with irritable bowel syndrome, I'm sure the fine people from the ASPCA would be pounding on my door, saying that I had insulted orangutans world wide.

I said it was like custard, you jabbering jackdaw, not that it was custard.

Just like I would say that you are like an orangutan with irritable bowel syndrome, not that you are an orangutan with irritable bowel syndrome, because if I were to say that you are an orangutan with irritable bowel syndrome, I'm sure the fine people from the ASPCA would be pounding on my door, saying that I had insulted orangutans world wide.

Oh I doubt they'd care ... they'd just consider the source.

Joe

Hiya Bugged,

You should probably send this line "Panties aren't the best thing in the world but they are next to the best thing in the world" to Seanachai's nephew and maybe start up some correspondence that would help him become the lady he is striving to be. I know you and Steve could teach him the finer points of being a lady.

What the hell is this? Are you fishing, you silly redneck bugger?

sigh

A man who can neither troll nor jig well with the daredevil of mockery to land a response. Abbott, go drag your empty hook in front of someone else. Or at least put a little of your own blood in the water, if you're chumming for a hit. I assume that you revere me too much to insult me directly.

But Abbott? These oblique attempts to attack me? They make you look like a *****y fairy queen, Titania.