Rural Map available

Guys hi

Spent most of the week working on this, a large rural map, with close terrain and infantry action in mind.

1200x900 metre

sf1.jpg

sf2.jpg

I'm working on a couple of scenarios, but if anyone wants the map, drop me a line, and feel free to use it/amend it anyway you like

30/08/07 uploaded to CMMods.com for anybody else that is interested.

I've tried to see what the editor and a little lateral thinking will allow to be created, hence the toll booths, and downed highway bridge. Lots of little details, but let me know what you think

[ August 30, 2007, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: Pete Wenman ]

Pete,

Congrats! Your map looks very realistic and full of tactical possibilities.

Are you planning to post it somewhere? I would like to give it a try, I am not too fond of flat desert terrain... ;)

Or else if you can post it to me:

panta@netgate.com.uy

I promise to give you some feed back and eventually create some setup (No AI, it takes too long, better play e-mail).

Cheers,

Panta

Thanks Pete for the map. I just ran it and its about 9 to 10 FPS. Not bad at all.

I'm seeing a scenario where its an airborne infantry Bn trying to hold the town from the enemy until reinforcements arrive :D

Now to dig through my paper work for the OOB for the 1-502nd 101st Airborne.

JohnO

Originally posted by Pete Wenman:

Guys hi

Spent most of the week working on this, a large rural map, with close terrain and infantry action in mind.

1200x900 metre

sf1.jpg

sf2.jpg

I'm working on a couple of scenarios, but if anyone wants the map, drop me a line, and feel free to use it/amend it anyway you like

I've tried to see what the editor and a little lateral thinking will allow to be created, hence the toll booths, and downed highway bridge. Lots of little details, but let me know what you think

Good detail, can you send me copy to fire11@vnet.net?

Originally posted by Pete Wenman:

Pete,

thanks for sending the map. It´s an outstanding piece of work. You really make the editor shine. Please do more of this kind. You really have talent!

cheers

Helge