WILL WE GET THE PATCH BY THE END OF THIS MONTH

OLDTIMER

Originally posted by RabidRabbit:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sturmmann:

Yes let them take their time...a better product will be the result.

I stopped thinking that way when I saw that ToW was released with no functional multiplayer. </font>

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the patch update Madmatt sounds great

the more you play this game the better it gets.

There is really nothing like it out there at the minute once its patched and enhanced sales should really fly. regards OLTIMER

i hope the upcoming patch will will place this game were it belongs at the top of computer wargaming

for many years to come.

ahahaha don't hold your breath kid this game would never reach the top of computer wargaming even if Creative Assembly put their name on it. Keep on dreaming though kid, in your dreams only can your dreams come true. hahaha

I honestly think with 1C behind it TOW has a bright future. IL2 has become THE WWII flight sim thanks to the dedication of the company and the fans so there is no reason that same success can't happen here.

CaptainBly if you don't care for this game or its future why don't you go troll somewhere else. Hardly any PC game is perfect when it comes out anymore. If you have played PC games for any length of time you would know that.

Originally posted by Destraex:

I will appreciate a beta patch if just for a speed increase. If it is going to be another Month certainly a Beta patch would be a good thing to consider

1C already released a beta patch, but right now, it's only for the Russian release.

Link:

http://files.games.1c.ru/ww2rts/files/patches/ww2_patch_1.2.0.49_beta_ru.exe

So hopefully international patch is coming soon.

Mark

Originally posted by CaptainBly:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> i hope the upcoming patch will will place this game were it belongs at the top of computer wargaming

for many years to come.

ahahaha don't hold your breath kid this game would never reach the top of computer wargaming even if Creative Assembly put their name on it. Keep on dreaming though kid, in your dreams only can your dreams come true. hahaha </font>