whats the latest ?

scottie

Thanks for the update in the blog Moon.

I know a lot of people looking forward to the CMC release

None the description of the screen shots pointed out what was the story about poor Efrietor the Unknown Soldier?

He has been dependable, capable and despicable (despicable?). He’s been average, confused and disorganized. But always cautious.

Are these unit conditions?

Originally posted by Ted:

Thanks for the update in the blog Moon.

I know a lot of people looking forward to the CMC release

None the description of the screen shots pointed out what was the story about poor Efrietor the Unknown Soldier?

He has been dependable, capable and despicable (despicable?). He’s been average, confused and disorganized. But always cautious.

Are these unit conditions?

Its a default name that shouldnt be seen too often. The 3 ratings are his Leadership ability, Organisational Ability and Aggressiveness.

20 years ago, I used to manually play the board game Squad Leader at the campaign level, keeping track of all the individual battles and then manually calculating the impact at a campaign level - all with just dice, a calculator, and a really big self made maps of European battlefields! I just noticed that the same thing is in development here for CMBB. This can't come soon enough. And I hope it still is coming. Give us a date so I can plan other inferior things for my life until it comes!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by scottie:

Its seems CMC has been removed from the IN DEVELOPMENT SECTION on battlefront.com opening page !

http://www.battlefront.com/index.htm

CMSF looks awesome mind you and if CMX2 uses the same engine its going to look amazing !

Scott

If you click on the link for all products you can still find CMC on the secondary page.

Originally posted by Darren J Pierson:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by scottie:

Its seems CMC has been removed from the IN DEVELOPMENT SECTION on battlefront.com opening page !

CMSF looks awesome mind you and if CMX2 uses the same engine its going to look amazing !

Scott

If you click on the link for all products you can still find CMC on the secondary page. </font>

Originally posted by scottie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Darren J Pierson:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by scottie:

Scott

If you click on the link for all products you can still find CMC on the secondary page. </font>