Could Germany have defeated the Peng Challenge Thread? I say NO!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Why would you flee? There's a number of us who are looking to make 'kicking rleete in the ding-ding' an Olympic test sport. It's already gone to the Committee, but the question is whether it's more appropriate for the Summer or the Winter Olympics. There are arguments on both sides.

And the term "ding-ding" seems so... apropriate on so very many levels.

M'Lud Croda has owed me a turn for at least a year and a half.

If I thought he was actually going to come back and stay for a bit, I would rejoice, cut the fatted calf, have Hiram dress like a Vestal Virgin, sit in a tree and learn to play the flute.

But knowing how M'Lud loves the occasional drive by... I think I'll go raid the fridge.

I wonder if we have any more of those groat clusters in the freezer...

Sorry, Macey. I can't post my pictures there. The moderators have banned me from the site.

Can't you use a site like photobucket? Upload your photos there and then you can post the link to the img. Or have you been banned from there too?

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Sorry, Macey. I can't post my pictures there. The moderators have banned me from the site.

Yeah, I don't use that site either, the moderators suck. </font>

I'm pretty sure I nominated Gyrene for 'person not a fashion model I'd most like to see corn-holed by a rhino in a pit full of decaying squid.' Or maybe that was someone else. I don't remember. Although there are quite a few people who deserve nothing less.

Resend the fookin file, Boo!.

My Mother-in-law will be arriving at the Airport in Portland Monday morning for a weeklong visit. It should be fun; she is a pretty neat gal. She likes to travel, drink beer and gamble and spends much of her time doing exactly that. She is also FBI, which makes her interesting and fun to be around if she likes you but that is not so fun if she doesn’t. My wife is very excited about her visit and has been meticulously cleaning our already very clean home. I have been finishing up a room addition for the past few weeks but it looks like it will not be completed by the end of the day today, I came close to finishing the new entry but didn’t quite make it. However the room has been completed enough to be furnished and decorated and my wife has done a fine job with both tasks, it is very comfortable and looks great. Turns will be delayed for a week or so.

Since you are one of the moderators, you must have figured out how to ban yourself. Kudos, even Mace hasn't figured that out yet.

[serious]"The 4Images photo gallery is sort of offline now. It's become a spam bot magnet recently and I screwed it up deleting all the spam and haven't gotten arounf to fixing it yet. Change the url to 4_images if you want to access it. No new accounts will be approved for it, please use the other gallery instead." - Gyrene [/serious]