Could Germany have defeated the Peng Challenge Thread? I say NO!

ROIGHT! Listen up then lads, this here is the Peng Challenge Thread also known as the Mother Beautiful Thread (MBT for short), the CessPool or just the Cess.

If you don’t know that, it’s because you are an SSN (Scum Sucking Noobie, that is).

Now, as an SSN, you only have one thing to do. SOD OFF! That’s our little way of telling you to hit the road, take a hike, hie thee hence and git stoofed.

WHAT? Still here are ye? Well, aren’t you the cheeky one. If you plan on staying around, here are the rules. Read them. Learn them. Live them.

(XLV) Challenge someone! That’s why it’s called “The Peng Challenge Thread” . No, you may not challenge a Kanigget or an Olde One. Nor may you challenge a squire. You can only challenge an SSN such as yourself. If you fail to do so, you can SOD OFF! Oh, and anyone bothering any of the lovely and charming Ladies of the Pool, will have to deal with Grue, and no one wants that now do we?

(ibid.) Challenge with wit, panache and hatred. Use what wit you have not as a cudgel, but rather as a rapier…or a Ginsu Steak Knife... or what the heck, a cudgel, too. If so, you can accrue many points that can be used later in our gift shoppe. If you have no wit, you can SOD OFF!

(L.S.M.F.T.) You need to have an E-mail address and a location in your profile. Why? The better to send PBEMs and to mock you. If you have no E-mail or location in your profile, best be putting them in now or you can (Sing it with me, children!) SOD OFF!

(Ipso facto) Act as if you have a pair, but don’t go on about YOUR pair. It’s embarrassing for everybody. Also, kindly leave your prejudices and racism at the door. If you can’t do that...wait for it...you can SOD OFF!

(Yabba Dabba Do) If you have any questions, please feel free to SOD OFF!

( Ha! Weren’t expecting that one were you? Nitwit!)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad lad, not bad at all, it rivals some of MY glorious and historic rulesets ... in fact ... hmmmm, some look VERY much like ... well, sheer coincidence I'm sure.

Regardless, well done oh Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justiciar of the Peng Challenge Thread. I think the time has come to promote you ... you are now ... {Trumpets Please} ... {no trumpets ... really ... how about coronets then ... well, alright, kazoos it is} ...

<big>BLLLAAAAATTTTTTT!</big>

All rise and hail the new and, uh, new <big>Auxilliary Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread</big> Sir Boo Radley.

You can all rise now ...

Oh well, I tried.

Joe

Originally posted by Lars:

You're so getting a red card for that title.

I don't care what color the card is as long as it has money in it.

Joe, Most Supreme Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread... I feel... I don't know... let me ponder a moment. You've taken my title... added my name to the end of it and handed it back to me.

How... uninspiring.

It reminds me of the Christmas several years ago (True story), when I opened a gift from my dad and discovered a pack of a half dozen handkerchiefs. I said, "Oh... handkerchiefs... uh... gee, thanks. Boy... I sure did need these!" And my father replied, "Yeah, I found them in the attic. Someone must have given them to you years ago."

My old man's a hoot.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Possibly even every post between us going back to 2002, but I wouldn't expect you to realize that, Mr. Complete-lack-of-short-term-memory

Ummm, you have a point with much of your post regarding the taunting between the two of us going back to 2002, but.......you consider 2002 short-term memory?

Main Entry: short–term memory

Function: noun: memory that involves recall of information for a relatively short time (as a few seconds).

Hate to break it to you bub, but 2002 would be considered LONG-TERM MEMORY. And yes, based on my current course load at school, I could see where I could forget such an insignificant conversation(s) which I've had with you. I'm getting my master's in education, so be afraid, very afraid. The middle schoolers I teach could be yours........well, not really.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Germany could easily have defeated the Peng Challenge Thread if they'd had the Me262 earlier than '44..........

Yeah, but all they had was you with spats. </font>

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Germany could easily have defeated the Peng Challenge Thread if they'd had the Me262 earlier than '44..........

Yeah, but all they had was you with spats. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Germany had better uniforms than we do. Fix or do sumfink.

If the Krauts had turned out Tiger tanks a slow as you...the Poles would have defeated them in '39. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

If the Krauts had turned out Tiger tanks a slow as you...the Poles would have defeated them in '39. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Originally posted by MEYER_1944:

GET A LIFE......seriously....

I mean a Tiger could easily pummel you guys into nothing-ness....!!! tongue.gif

Hey ... dummy ... read the freaking rules.

No email in profile ... no talkie in thread... sheesh ... goober nationals, "Will no one rid me of this turbulent pest?"

Joe

[ October 26, 2006, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MEYER_1944:

GET A LIFE......seriously....

I mean a Tiger could easily pummel you guys into nothing-ness....!!! tongue.gif

Hey ... dummy ... read the freaking rules.

No email in profile ... no talkie in thread... sheesh ... goober nationals, "Will no one rid me of this turbulent pest?"

Joe </font>