Arrrh, I'm crap at puzzles!

Yes I gathered that.

I just don’t see the point in this approach. If there is a “no publish before” date then why not wait until then and then just tell us, instead of this tease / instalment approach???

This is just a waste of bandwidth (or are they marketing for 12 year olds now)?

Michael, dont be a drama queen, hehe. Martin wasnt serious and he was referring to you using language that was against forum rules, not about asking the question. I realsie you probably werent being serious but others might not get that smile.gif

Guys, its just a bit of fun and as Martin mentioned elsewhere he cant release the news in detail just yet. If you want to wait for the full press relase no worries, chill out, wait for it to arrive and avoid the threads its being discussed in. If you want too have a bit of fun and a laugh with it like others are doing in the General Forum thread on the topic then there is that option too smile.gif

Dan

[ July 24, 2006, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: KwazyDog ]

One puzzle piece has tiny airplanes in it - but what sort of airplanes? C-3s? Glinders? B-29s? To my eyes they look more like German light bombers (I used to know their designations when I did plane models). If its allied planes it might be A Bridge Too Far. if its German it might be that BFC's gone back to their old original Soviet-Style 5-year plan of more than 5 yars ago and are taking a crack at early war Blitzkrieg!