Top Posters In This Topic

:eek:

:confused: :confused: :confused:

how come theres this

Release Date:

US: June 11, 2007

Europe: June 28, 2007

all over the internet ?

where did that came from? this is extremely sad to hear what you just said moon - i hope you wont share past with STALKER release dates and SPORE release day which was announced for Q1 2007 release and then 2 month past due release date, EA announced that release "might" be on Q4 2009!

i know EA has centuries to grow before they achive what achived you but still don't just flip around your fanbase like they do :rolleyes:

well in that case its really sad how completely disconnected partnership between publishing studio and development studio, seems like both parties have no idea what another party's doing...sighs... oh well i just wait until "release" date but don't count me on buying product if publisher wont release game in a month (i waited long enough already) - on other hand i would still buy if developers come open to public and announce that game needs more polishing and explain situation and extend developing for even another 3 month, i would still buy in that case... i can understand...

The game will be done this summer, and it's not far away that we will announce a release date from our end. Looks like somebody at Paradox was simply a little too eager, which is understandable however since the press always asks for this kind of data well in advance.

Martin

don't count me on buying product if publisher wont release game in a month (i waited long enough already)
I have seen posts like this before but I wonder if this is really possible. I mean if they release the game tomorrow and it is awful I won't buy it. If it is done tomorrow and they taunt us for three months and then release it, and it is awesome, I will buy it.

If it is good I will buy it, if not I won't (though I will probably buy sight unseen as I trust BFC based on past games). Doesn't really matter how long they make me wait, unless something better comes out (which I doubt).

I can't imagine a person three months from now saying "well I keep hearing that the game is the most amazing thing ever, but after all that wait I just don't want to pick it up".

Thanks for the info Moon.

Sigh... So I guess we're not getting June 11th after all. So much for the vacation I took the week after with the hope that I would be playing the game then.

Can we at least get some new vids or something? It's been a while. I haven't even seen Steve on the boards for a while, presumably because he is hard at work.

Please don't release it on the 11th. I leave for WLC on the 16th... If I have to slug through the hot weeks of June knowing this game is waiting on my computer at home... It will be a long slug.

Granted, I could take my laptop with me. I'd be very popular.

We will be announcing a release date formally soon. No worries, it won't be the end of summer. As for new materials, a lot of stuff is being prepared at the moment. With the TOW release CMSF had to take a back seat for some time, but expect more Shockforce bones soon.

Martin