Release date?

They had said something like "Spring 2006" quite awhile ago, but its the first of Spring now and I can't imagine, from the scant visible signs of forward movement from our end, how CMSF could possibly be all wrapped-up and de-bugged inside of the next 3 months. They'll probably be occupied with a full Drop Team and Grognards release before CMSF sees any daylight.

Something also about how "spring" meant 3 months up until June 21st , or some general hint that when you say "the second quarter" it actually means sometime around the end of June. (But for the record I don't think they ever said anything about "the second quarter", just the standard, "it will be done when its done" and that "might" be sometime in the spring, which goes right up to June 21 (technically) in the northern hemisphere, and its a WHOLE other story if you want to throw in "spring 2006" in the Southern Hemisphere!)

FWIW

-tom w

[ March 30, 2006, 04:21 AM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]

Originally posted by KiloIndiaAlpha:

Any news on the release date for a demo. and the full version?

Thanks

Mike

Yes. The demo release is set for Q4 of 2012 and the full version for Q3 of 2013.

In the interim, BFC will solely release stinky cyber flatulence.

In the interim as well, BFC advises loyalists to keep titling CMx2 threads in the following wording:

Beirut Red Line District R&R?

Prodigious Supply Of Neighboring Iraqi Hookers to Damascus GIs?

American Vs. Syrian Southerly Endowments (POWS Reveal The Full Monty?)

Syrian Mommies Slimmer than American Mommies?

Another Slash Your Wrists, Bovine and Oppressively Repetitive Peng Challenge

Wacko Jacko’s Thriller Video’s Zombies Quicker than BFC?

You know, the kind of thread titles which delve into the release’s well promulgated, nitty-gritty aspects, and can be enthusiastically awaited and sustained till 2013.

A mere coupla election cycles, what’s that amongst board members and their patron? smile.gif

Originally posted by Da_Corruptor:

After some research into the matter at hand, board members commentated -

Da_Corruptor. What a tiresome ass.

Most of them then went back to self-grooming in the ever-brightening light of pseudo-Spring.

But the thought remained. With every crushed and eaten louse or flea, Da_Corruptor remained in the public consciousness.

I dunno, maybe if the yuppies haven't taken too much over. I live on the eastside now so I'm not in touch with the local happenings there anymore.

Ya I liked it too. Some guy took a bunch of beer mats and put them together into a gif, he did a nice job.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Da_Corruptor:

After some research into the matter at hand, board members commentated -

Da_Corruptor. What a tiresome ass.

Most of them then went back to self-grooming in the ever-brightening light of pseudo-Spring.

But the thought remained. With every crushed and eaten louse or flea, Da_Corruptor remained in the public consciousness. </font>

Originally posted by flamingknives:

Wow, it's like Gaylord's back, but less literate and less amusing.

Let’s stick to what we know. flamingknives knows intravenous drugs use, male prostitution, incestuous escapades, pbem disgraceful losses, Saddam operational tactics and the concealment of jerbles up strange canals.

Your closest brush with literacy and amusement came when your family motioned the letter L across their foreheads toward you in unison. That’s right critic boy, (very slowly now) big L is for? …. Bravo, another flamin’ jerble for ya. :D

Who’s gay Lord paly? Your prison cellmate and male companion :confused: