While the Rivers Run Backwards From the Sea and the Grass Is Blue - I Challenge Peng

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Seanachai makes mock of my dedication to the rules and procedures of this, HIS Peng Challenge Thread, with no more consideration for MY feelings than the consideration I'd give to a snot nosed SSN without an email address in his profile.

So? Surely you don't imagine that you, a mere factotum, deserve better than that? The Mighty have given you a stick to play with, and do you return thanks for that boon, you sniveling little excuse for a foundling ape? No, even while you cower in your befouled corner you whine for...for...for what? Respect? Ha. Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

MY Squires were required to complete five, that's FIVE full games of CM against opponents WITH AARs before they were allowed to join our ranks.
And that's all? No climbing up a greased pole? No quests to the far side of Tomorrow to capture and return with the Essence of Truth? No combat to the death with the Scorpion Kings of Malomar? Pah! It's no wonder that the quality of the Peng Challenge Thread has declined precipitously.

... I'm going to Texas for a week (Houston and then San Antonio) and I may not post while I'm there ... so ... so ... so there.
Good. Texans deserve no better. Well...maybe a little better. But not much better. *sigh* They'll probably greet you as a long lost brother. They might even elect you as their governor. There appear to be no limits to the depths to which they will gladly descend. And if Texas doesn't work out, you might try California. They appear to be headed down the same path.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

MY Squires were required to complete five, that's FIVE full games of CM against opponents WITH AARs before they were allowed to join our ranks.

And that's all? No climbing up a greased pole? No quests to the far side of Tomorrow to capture and return with the Essence of Truth? No combat to the death with the Scorpion Kings of Malomar? Pah! It's no wonder that the quality of the Peng Challenge Thread has declined precipitously.</font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

And that's all? No climbing up a greased pole? No quests to the far side of Tomorrow to capture and return with the Essence of Truth? No combat to the death with the Scorpion Kings of Malomar? Pah! It's no wonder that the quality of the Peng Challenge Thread has declined precipitously.</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

And why has no one challenged ME to a game

Well the obvious reason is that no-one likes you… but surely you must know that already?

Still it doesn’t hurt to have a Justicar or two in your pocket so I’ll do you a favour & challenge you…

Joe Shaw, Justicar for life, Chief Septic tank sifter, and bureaucratic, prairie dog sniffing, wife swapper whose pathetic, blubbery pleas were singly unable to guilt-trip anyone else other than me (I mean me for Peng’s sake!) to challenge you... I have a question for you.

Do you like your tanks bloody or burnt to a crisp?

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

And why has no one challenged ME to a game

Well the obvious reason is that no-one likes you… but surely you must know that already?

Still it doesn’t hurt to have a Justicar or two in your pocket so I’ll do you a favour & challenge you…

Joe Shaw, Justicar for life, Chief Septic tank sifter, and bureaucratic, prairie dog sniffing, wife swapper whose pathetic, blubbery pleas were singly unable to guilt-trip anyone else other than me (I mean me for Peng’s sake!) to challenge you... I have a question for you.

Do you like your tanks bloody or burnt to a crisp? </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

*vacuums the carpet*

Ummm... excuse me, "Captain Myopic", but why are you attempting to vacuum mold?

That was Stoat's dinner.

(And do you guys really call it "vacuuming" just like we do? I would have figured you'd have some typically nonsensical word for it, like 'bandy-tinkle' or boojeromby')

I got a new video card for my PC...it really improves the look of CM, as well as ending all the problems I had with slowness...well I know my opponents were slow, I can't fix that now, can I? there is a down side to all this lightening speed, some problem is causing random reboots of my machine...something caused by "device drivers" according to the MS Troubleshooter thingie, anyone experience something similar after upgrading graphics hardware?