Two models for the price of one

mav1

How about two models for each Infantry and afv? One for winter and the other for the rest of the year. This is for cm nw europe. If its too much work for the the developers to do, leave the modders to mod the extra Infantry and afv winter mods. Or are BFC planning to do specific winter mods for example the Ardennes?

For pity sakes, I gave a suggestion to have two mods of the same mod instead of one. So that players wouldn't have to create seperate files and have to swap them everytime they wanted to play a winter scenario, or if they wanted two different designs.

For shock force you can have desert mod and a temperate mod.

Good pictures though, I wonder if they will be in shock force. In desert uniform of course. :D

Photos welcome of desert models.

[ August 31, 2006, 05:34 AM: Message edited by: mav1 ]

In CMx1 there's slots for 3rd party winter skins for the European vehicles. Not for the North Africa vehicles, though. And Italy doesn't display autumn foliage, and N.A. doesn't get autumn foliage, winter foliage, or snow!

So there's precendent for BFC providing more features than the game requires, and also for witholding features thought inappropriate to the theater.

For a Syrian conflict even if we did get snow (It does snow in the mountains) I don't think the snow would be expected to stick around long enough for the combatants to consider whitewashing their vehicle fleet. Syria is not Leningrad! :D

Besides, if we're permitted to mod-up a 3rd party ETO Stryker game BFC wouldn't be able to sell us a CMSF ETO modern war module!