Peng Has Challenged the Witch of Westmoreland, and Answered Swift the Call

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Je dis encore..... Does anyone else hate this new Battlefront Banner? It cuts off about 20% of the viewing space of the forum as well as creates a distraction when reading. Is it just me?

scroll up, right click on the Combat Mission Shock Force Link and open in new tab, no more banner.

Myopia still runs rampant in this thread. Good to be home again!

PS Thanks for the warm welcome back, gentlemen. I know of no greater insult to you really really nice guys than to compliment you. </font>

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

This forum, along with the rest of this website was always easy to use and read up until now. Why does every thing in the world have to be so fecking BUSY....from TV screens to websites to newspapers....there are just to many damned things going on!!!!! KISS is the word!!!! My head is spinning for God's sake!!!!, and everytime that stupid banner flashes...I feel like I'm going into a Grand Mal seizure....it's giving me a headache.

Hey, moron.

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php

You owe me 30 seconds of my life back to figure out what the hell you were talking about.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Je dis encore..... Does anyone else hate this new Battlefront Banner? It cuts off about 20% of the viewing space of the forum as well as creates a distraction when reading. Is it just me?

scroll up, right click on the Combat Mission Shock Force Link and open in new tab, no more banner.

Myopia still runs rampant in this thread. Good to be home again!

PS Thanks for the warm welcome back, gentlemen. I know of no greater insult to you really really nice guys than to compliment you. </font>

Nidan1, for Gawd's sake, lay off of the hallucinogens! The "banner" will not hurt you. The "banner" is just a construct created by your "awakened" mind. Just go towards the "banner," Nidan1, just amble towards the "banner." That's a good lad. No reason to freak. YOU control the trip, not the "banner."

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

What banner is that git talking about.

Dunno, things still look the same to me, must be his corneas thickening with age or sumfink. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I see NOTHING different or new.

Joe

And maybe that's the problem, Joe. Perhaps you need to seek out change. Throw off the shackles of conformity and experience life for once!

I realize you're old and boring and anything different frightens and confuses you, but it will do you good to spit out the zwieback and tapioca of your present life and take a big bite out of the chalupa of spontenaity!

But make sure your dentures are seated properly before you do.

i'm searching through cold fusion cold atm... discover... nirvana... encompasses and swallows me...I comprehend the world

Please, Hiram, step away from the hallucinogens. You been trippin' with Nidan? Geez, the <small>eagles</small> win a game and the whole east coast goes all psychotropic.

which one of you people can give me CMBB ver 1.01??

I've been jumping through hoops trying to get my ver 1.0 patched. tired of the hoops

edit: nevermind, found it and dusted off my book by Mister Walker to get warmed up again.

[ January 09, 2007, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]

Originally posted by Leeo:

Nidan1, for Gawd's sake, lay off of the hallucinogens! The "banner" will not hurt you. The "banner" is just a construct created by your "awakened" mind. Just go towards the "banner," Nidan1, just amble towards the "banner." That's a good lad. No reason to freak. YOU control the trip, not the "banner."

You mean you REALLY don't see that annoying thingy that flashes and drops bombs which float through the sky, and which says something about "Intel"

I must have gotten a bad batch recently.