CM:SF hard goods NOW SHIPPING!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madmatt, got a problem here. I just received two copies of CMSF when I only ordered one. I received one yesterday, and then another copy today. Both are from the same distribution center. Actually, I'm assuming the 2nd package has another CMSF since I didn't open it. You may want to check to see if there is some glitch in your mailing system and it's sending two copies to other people as well. Can we just put "return to sender" and send the extra copy back?

Actually I think this is what happened: it send one copy to my mailing address and then another to my credit card address or something like that. My first copy came with my address as normal. The second copy had my name printed twice and then my actual address under it.

[ August 23, 2007, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Commissar ]

Also, although I thought another member would have mentioned it by now, is it the vanilla version of the game that's being shipped as we speak or is it the game already patch with v1.02 or even :D --let's see-- v1.03 as a surprise?

I guess Battlefront would have been so kind in going with v1.03!!

Received mine today, on beautiful Prince Edward Island. (Sorry, residents get a government stipend for the number of tourists they lure in. ;) )

The envelope was pretty shoddy looking, I assume it was handled by Angry Postal Worker #13,064 through #13,320. Or maybe just my mail person. But the game case itself was in perfect condition!

The manual smells weird!
That's your brain telling you to put it down or air it out. I hope you're not a recovering glue/gasoline addict!