Peng Challenges Joe Shaw to Present the Next Podcast!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just glad he has his handicapped sticker displayed prominently... although it looks more like a handicapped parking sign that might have been stolen from a parking lot, so he's really sending a mixed message.

Is he handicapped (beyond the obvious, of course) or is he inviting handicapped people to park next to him? I just don't know.

Originally posted by Red Necked Dollar:

Yeah and I hope some of you milksop Hippie types choke on your Tofu.

I hate tofu. I've never had a tofu dish that stirred my desire. The worst—and we are talking truly horrible here—was carob-flavored frozen tofu. Man, I wouldn't do that to my mother-in-law...if I had a mother-in-law.

That way there can be more of us corn-fed Budweiser drinking red necks to make this world a better place for all mankind.
Probably the best way for you to make the world a better place would be to leave it. That would leave more room for us earth-lovin', tree-huggin' hippie types to set up our communes and have love fests in the meadows while our vegetable gardens grow.

:D

Michael

Rleete has just decided to evacuate Egypt after getting spanked by the Africa Corps and losing Alexandria.

Too bad, I was really looking forward a bigger pyramid of skulls as the photo op just won't be the same at Giza without them. Probably won't even be high enough to top Menkaure's now. Shoot.

Originally posted by Lars:

Rleete has just decided to evacuate Egypt after getting spanked by the Africa Corps and losing Alexandria.

Too bad, I was really looking forward a bigger pyramid of skulls as the photo op just won't be the same at Giza without them. Probably won't even be high enough to top Menkaure's now. Shoot.

Oh, he "decided" did he ... and I suppose he wanted to "spend more time with his family."

I can see why he "decided" to leave, "spanking" just doesn't go well with a governing administrator's image ... still, it's just Rlette ... with his image a little spanking action might be good for his poll numbers.

Joe

Who here is surprised that Old Foul Joe immediately latched on to the word "spanking" in the above post?

Oh, and he spelled my name wrong, in clear violation of his own rules. I suggest a lynch mob be formed at our earliest convenience, to learn him some manners. I'll buy beer, if it makes it more likely that anyone will show up.

Originally posted by rleete:

Who here is surprised that Old Foul Joe immediately latched on to the word "spanking" in the above post?

Oh, and he spelled my name wrong, in clear violation of his own rules. I suggest a lynch mob be formed at our earliest convenience, to learn him some manners. I'll buy beer, if it makes it more likely that anyone will show up.

They are NOT rules ... merely my suggestions which I recommend. That I mispelled your name is trivial compared to the boon you've received by my acknowledging your existence.

You may kiss my ring ...

GodfatherRingKiss.jpg

Joe

Sorry, the word processor stuck a cap in there automatically. Add it to the list of sins Microsoft has committed, as giving you that amount of respect is obviously a bug.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I do not need to tire my self with such trivial things.

Yes. You save all your massive intellectual prowess for much weightier matters, don't you? Like putting the correct shoe on the correct foot, putting the forkfull of food in your mouth and not your eye and most importantly, not to constantly touch yourself inappropriately in public.

Oh, and he spelled my name wrong, in clear violation of his own rules. I suggest a lynch mob be formed at our earliest convenience, to learn him some manners.

HEY! I am the only Rules Grog around here!

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Oh, and he spelled my name wrong, in clear violation of his own rules. I suggest a lynch mob be formed at our earliest convenience, to learn him some manners.

HEY! I am the only Rules Grog around here!

Steve </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

... and most importantly, not to constantly touch yourself inappropriately in public.

Oh come on!

Can any of us do that? </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

Are we talking light booger mining here or the other thing?

So, we can all rest assured that when Lars gets a sinus headache, it's only because he needs to trim his nails.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

I'll buy beer, if it makes it more likely that anyone will show up.

You got me convinced.

Now where's this beer? </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Mace you're just a cheap slut. You'd actually go against your own Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, your writing partner with whatever the hell that campaign was, your gaming opponent over many fun filled days DURING WHICH I LET YOU WIN ... for a beer?

Have you no shame?

beer?

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Mace you're just a cheap slut. You'd actually go against your own Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, your writing partner with whatever the hell that campaign was, your gaming opponent over many fun filled days DURING WHICH I LET YOU WIN ... for a beer?

Have you no shame?

beer? </font>

[images of Joe being hauled laboriously up from a pit of ravenous crocodiles by several muscular Cesspudlians (some of whom are even male) using a slender rope. Suddenly in the distance, someone shouts, "Free beer!" and all let go of the rope and begin running in the direction of the voice. Fade.]

Michael

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Mace you're just a cheap slut.

Your grasp of the obvious is astounding. To show just how gracious I am, I'll even let you have one of the beers before we stone you to within an inch of your life.

Now, we need to reach a consensus on the type of beer. Stenographers should be employed to take notes and...other stuff.

Can someone recommend a good Stout or Porter?

May 9th... May 9th... May 9th... what am I forgetting about this date??? I went to the dentist, got the B&O web photos up in time... everything for the IMTS show is coming along well... what the heck have I forgotten??? Oh, RIGHT!!!

<big><big>HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEANACHAI, YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE MAN!!!</big></big>