The Peng Challenge Thread: Still 100% Advertising Free!

Mass quantities of Burgundy Peppercorn Tenderloin have now been acquired.

I might have gotten a little too much jerky, but what the hey, it's not going to go bad.

Think we'll stick Papa Kahn with the French Bread and Portabella Mushrooms, and we're all set. See ya around the noon hour.

Remember, kill Papa Kahn first. Then he can wash the dishes too.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Speedy:

<u>Something must be wrong with me</u> I went to Telstra Dome today and actually barracked for Geelong.

Oh Speedy ... don't lob those softballs like that ... my wrist still hurts from blasting the last one out of the park.

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

You lot couldn't organise a booze up in a brewery:

What's to organize? You show up and drink.

Your problem is you think too much.

(Now there's something I never thought I'd say.) </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I didn't get a chance to sing though ... well there's always next time.

Let's all hope and pray that your car stalls in front of an oncoming train first.

Michael </font>

Something must be wrong with me I went to Telstra Dome today and actually barracked for Geelong.

Well I'm glad to see you know class when you see it. :rolleyes: Mind you, it's the lowest class you're likely to see around for a long time - unless it's Carlton... Backing losers must be in your genes, or sumfink.

Why don't you hop onto the MIGHTY WEST COAST EAGLES bandwagon before it's too late? It's ok, we take all types of recalcitrants.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

Why don't you hop onto the MIGHTY WEST COAST EAGLES bandwagon before it's too late? It's ok, we take all types of recalcitrants.

OMFG! You've left yourself so wide open there's almost no joy in responding, but since I'm a pr*ck........

....."That's obvious from your membership".

PS tsk, tsk, what's this blatant use of a smiley in our own MBT?

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

OMFG! You've left yourself so wide open there's almost no joy in responding, but since I'm a pr*ck........

....."That's obvious from your membership".

PS tsk, tsk, what's this blatant use of a smiley in our own MBT? </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Something must be wrong with me I went to Telstra Dome today and actually barracked for Geelong.

Well I'm glad to see you know class when you see it. :rolleyes: Mind you, it's the lowest class you're likely to see around for a long time - unless it's Carlton... Backing losers must be in your genes, or sumfink.

Noba. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Noba. </font>