Peng Challenges Seanachai in a Thunder Run

rune

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

How many of you lot have braved the reality of a full-on Seanachai? Injured and cornered?

Let me tell you it's NOT PRETTY.

Now that he is down, let's 12-step him! </font>

Originally posted by Ellros:

Doesn't one of the Poolers have experience on them boats every year? I seem to recall that from years past...

Since the <font size=1>penguins</font> don't have enough brain cells left for long term memory or much else, I'll help out by telling you the Alaskan fisherman was 109 Gustav. He must have fallen overboard a few years ago.

Oh, mustn't forget these :D:D:Dtongue.gif

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ellros:

Doesn't one of the Poolers have experience on them boats every year? I seem to recall that from years past...

Since the <font size=1>penguins</font> don't have enough brain cells left for long term memory or much else, I'll help out by telling you the Alaskan fisherman was 109 Gustav. He must have fallen overboard a few years ago.

Oh, mustn't forget these :D:D:Dtongue.gif </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

But then again, you're easily insulted.

True, insulting Joe is a bit like machine gunning fish in a bucket </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

But then again, you're easily insulted.

True, insulting Joe is a bit like machine gunning fish in a bucket </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ellros:

Oh, mustn't forget these :D:D:Dtongue.gif </font>

On the other hand, anything valid that by some strange snarl in the space-time continuum found itself by accident in Belgium would no doubt make every effort to exit that small corner of concentrated boredom with a maximum of haste. Anyone choosing to remain in Belgium clearly deserves their subsequent fate.

Now, what were we talking about?

Michael

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Well this tree is gonna get its due no matter what all the owls and foxes and little pixie people say… oh and a bunch of teddybears having a picnic… yeah teddybears, teddybears rock… anyway as I was saying all of the denizens of the forest cannot make my roots go away… though I suppose you lot could probably feed on the roots & weaken the tree though I don’t think owl’s eat roots… pixies probably do, nasty little buggars that they are… they are also crap at CM I’ve never seen anyone lose a dozen vehicles to ammo-less opponents until I played stickypixie… anyway all that I’m saying is that a tree is a tree and even if the tree itself changed it’s name, say from ‘Gerald the tree’ to ‘Henry the Tree’, it cannot become an acorn again… besides if I became an acorn again what’s to say that’d I’d ever be a tree again? I could forever be trapped in sapling-hood by some ‘orrible, ‘rotten to the core’, fungus farm of a tree… say a v42below or even a pixie… although it would be cool to become serf to some teddybear picnickers… Would that be English or French mustard with your ham sandwich my lord? ...

A $7 tab of green pyramid, 3/4s of a litre of absolutely disgusting cheap white wine, and two hits of hash, and I could still write better fecking gibberish than this, in the day.

Young people today, they have no standards. I'd be willing to bet that Sir Sir 37mm did that whole, poncing bit of type-written vomit dead straight and sober.

I'd cut off me own fecking hands if I'd written something that idiotic, even if I was sober.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

HELP ME, BOO! THEY'RE TRYING TO CRUCIFY ME!

Shush... I'm trying to do my taxes here.

Hey, is donating lumber and nails to the Minneapolis PD a charitable donation, do ya think? </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Sir Sir 37mm you are and Sir Sir 37mm you'll remain or you will be dead to me ... well, MORE dead to me.

I've spoken and I'll not be swayed ... unless the Olde Ones show their customary lack of backbone and agree of course. Then I'll be swayed ... but I won't LIKE it.

Joe

Sod that for a lark. He's pissed his bed, now let him lie in it.

Sir Sir 37mm it is.

They never think.