Peng Challenges Seanachai in a Thunder Run

rune

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

...complained about:

Alpha: The noise.

Bet: The bathroom.

Soup: The positioning of the sink in the bathroom.

And: The placement of the overhead light.

Toasted: That the hospital didn't even HAVE CABLE!!!

Cheese: The temperature of the room

Sammiches: The damn blood pressure cuff is TOO. DAMN. TIGHT!!!

It's like you're...inside my head.

ARE YOU INSIDE MY HEAD, BOO? ARE YOU?! ARE YOU?!!

Look, if you are, would you poke around a bit and see if you can recover any memories about June, 1983? I think I had some pretty amazing adventures that month, but they're lost to me.

That's a good lad.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOROSH? DOROOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHH!

Where's that little Canadian pisswater? I'm after needing a good fight.

Here, one of you runny-nosed little pissants who hang about the place go out and be after dragging Grog Dorosh in here for me. Make your fecking selves useful.

Originally posted by Noba:

No. She doesn't know about you, unless her dad gibbers in his sleep. How likely is that ? I can see her Mother taking a sacred vow to never let your name pass the family lips, and the household computer having a block put on it very soon.

Noba.

Bah! I wave both my hand and one finger of it at you. I could get in the car right now and be at the child's house by breakfast time.

Have you completely missed the fact that NGCavscout and myself are neighbours? He's in Wisconsin, and I'm in Minnesota.

Of course, our country, America, is larger than the entire island that you consider a 'continent'. So perhaps that threw you off.

A five and a half hour drive would put me in Cavscout's bloody front yard. He lives in the southern arse-end of Wisconsin, of course, where no one in their bloody right-mind would go if it wasn't to hang out with himself and his fine family.

On the other hand, it's right on the road to visit Berli, Moriarity and the ineffable Bauhaus. Not to mention that totalitarian toad, Rune. And Persephone. Also, probably other, lesser CMers.

In Australia, isn't a 5 and 1/2 hour drive what most of you lot have to do in order to reach a bookstore, theater, opera house or other center of culture? Here in America, we have to drive that far to get to Beloit. In other words, we have to drive that far to AVOID any center of culture.

[ March 24, 2006, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Your Justicariate requires the following:

I need to be able to speak with and record in WAV format conversations between myself and you lot. I have unlimited long distance on my phone so that would probably work for US comms but ideally I'd like to do it through the PC so I could record directly without some stupid suction cup microphone.

I also need to be able to do the same with our foreign members, obviously the phone won't work so well for that since it would cost me money and I don't like ANY of well enough to spend money on you.

It probably needs to be cross-platform for you yokels still using Macs.

ICQ might work but it's Push to Talk and that would be a bit clumsy.

TeamSpeak might work but I think I'd have to pay to create a server.

Why ... none of your damned business as far as you know, it's Justicariate business is what it is and that's ALL you need to know.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Your Justicariate requires the following...

Why ... none of your damned business as far as you know, it's Justicariate business is what it is and that's ALL you need to know.

Joe

Ask not what your Justicariate might do to you, but ask rather what you can do for your Justicar.

The Man says jump, I wanna see 3 feet of air between your feet and the floor, you lot of absolute degradations of human genetic material.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Your Justicariate requires the following...

Joe

Ask not what your Justicariate might do to you, but ask rather what you can do for your Justicar.

The Man says jump, I wanna see 3 feet of air between your feet and the floor, you lot of absolute degradations of human genetic material. </font>

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Did you realize that if you put on headphones and turn them up really, really, REALLY loud, that you can't hear the fact that sound is still blaring out of the room speakers?!

YAH, YOU BASTARDS! SEE THIS?! hopping on one foot, covering one eye and giving the finger to whoever is shining a light in from the squad car in the street I'M AN OLDE ONE OF THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD!

HELP ME, BOO! THEY'RE TRYING TO CRUCIFY ME!

Goddamn coffee. Hey, Joe where you goin' with that mike in your hand?

Am I being supportive enough of the Justicariate?

Man, why do they keep shining that spotlight in through the front windows? I'm pretty damn sure I muted the stereo...

HEY it COULD be GAWD! Maybe it's the rapture and he's coming to YOUR HOUSE FIRST!

I'd run outside right now, never mind getting dressed, and throw your arms up to the sky while you scream ... "I'M READY LORD, TAKE ME NOW".

Go ahead, we'll wait ...

hmmmmm ... on the other hand it might be the cops and that might not be the best ...

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

Joe

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Goddamn coffee. Hey, Joe where you goin' with that mike in your hand?

Am I being supportive enough of the Justicariate?

Man, why do they keep shining that spotlight in through the front windows? I'm pretty damn sure I muted the stereo...

HEY it COULD be GAWD! Maybe it's the rapture and he's coming to YOUR HOUSE FIRST!

I'd run outside right now, never mind getting dressed, and throw your arms up to the sky while you scream ... "I'M READY LORD, TAKE ME NOW".

Go ahead, we'll wait ...

hmmmmm ... on the other hand it might be the cops and that might not be the best ...

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

Joe </font>

YOU HEAR THAT, YOU SCROFULOUS BASTARDS?! I DON'T WORK FOR YOU, I'M CURRENTLY IN THE SERVICE OF THE JUSTICARIATE OF THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD! I GET PAID THE SAME WHETHER YOU'RE HAPPY OR NOT, YOU BLUE-UNIFORMED BASTARDS!

WHAT ABOUT A JOLLY SINGSONG, OFFICERS?!

Thanks and praises

Thanks to jesus

I bet on the bottle of smoke

I went to hell

And to the races

To bet on the bottle of smoke

The day being clear

The sky being bright

He came up on the left

Like a streak of light

Like a drunken ****

On a saturday night

Up came the bottle of smoke

Twenty ****ing five to one

Me gambling days are done

I bet on a horse called the bottle of smoke

And my horse won

Stewards inquiries

Swift and fiery

I had the bottle of smoke

Inquisitions and suppositions

**** the stewards

A trip to lourdes

Might give the old ****ers

The power of sight

Screaming springers and stoppers

And call out coppers

But the money still gleams in my hand like a light

Bookies cursing

Cars reversing

Glasses steaming

Vessels bursting

Slip a fifty to the wife

And for each brat a crisp new five

To give me a break on a saturday night

When I had the bottle of smoke

Priests and maidens

Drunk as pagans

They had the bottle of smoke

Sins forgiven and celebrations

They had the bottle of smoke

**** the yanks

And drink their wives

The moon is clear

The sky is bright

I’m happy as the horses ****e

Up came the bottle of smoke

PEPPER SPRAY?! YOWZA! I NEED SOME MARINADE FOR THIS CHICKEN, YOU BUGGERS!

It's like a very strange, very limited version of 'racial memory'.

I thought it'd be more a 'preservation memory'?

You know, like the sort people have of sharks, snakes, crocodiles, poisonous spiders et al, that stops them putting their fingers anywhere near the mouths/fangs of such critters.

Well this of course excludes Darwin Award Candidates.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I'm just going to have a bit more fun, then, eh?

Drop your dacks and show 'em your rear end.

They like that.

Also, lob a few of the empties their way, they like that too. </font>

... a FIFA referee is the top of the pinnacle and I'm duly impressed ... that he managed to make it that far without being found out as the sort of person who will frequent a place like THIS is remarkable.

Correction,

In seniority here in the South African professional soccer league (PSL), I'm next in line come Sept06 (fitness test - actual panel selection in Dec06) to get promoted to FIFA's international referee panel. 'bout time too, seeing it's my 16th season, the last 6 thereof being in our pro leagues. Not there yet...

What in the name of all the randy hells is a 'wendy house'?
A small wooden house, aquired by rich parents so that their young daughters can have a doll house outside, serving tea in the garden to imaginery friends.

But since you married Alice in Wonderland, judging by your picture on BillyBob's My-favourite-family-dog-website, don't plead innocence, useless git.

It's never been done because no one ever changed their name before. Now in the case of Sir Sir 37mm one can readily understand why he'd want to do that ... if I were him (and if I survived the initial burst of massive depression at the realization that I WAS him) I'd be after changing a lot more than just my name.

... snipped as it all had little to do with I...

As to Sir Sir 37mm, he can continue to retain his name and continue to receive the extrememly limited degree of respect he's earned as a Knight of the CessPool or he can change his name and be an SSN again ... really up to him though I certainly vote for the later.

What rot!

Shirley it is the individual who is knighted and not the name?

This is yet another case of the Justicar being unable to see the tree’s because he’s in a wood… or sumfink

Well this tree is gonna get its due no matter what all the owls and foxes and little pixie people say… oh and a bunch of teddybears having a picnic… yeah teddybears, teddybears rock… anyway as I was saying all of the denizens of the forest cannot make my roots go away… though I suppose you lot could probably feed on the roots & weaken the tree though I don’t think owl’s eat roots… pixies probably do, nasty little buggars that they are… they are also crap at CM I’ve never seen anyone lose a dozen vehicles to ammo-less opponents until I played stickypixie… anyway all that I’m saying is that a tree is a tree and even if the tree itself changed it’s name, say from ‘Gerald the tree’ to ‘Henry the Tree’, it cannot become an acorn again… besides if I became an acorn again what’s to say that’d I’d ever be a tree again? I could forever be trapped in sapling-hood by some ‘orrible, ‘rotten to the core’, fungus farm of a tree… say a v42below or even a pixie… although it would be cool to become serf to some teddybear picnickers… Would that be English or French mustard with your ham sandwich my lord? ... I suppose it’d beat making Boo’s bath every bloody day… how Boo got himself so filthy I never could work out… Anyway, back to the subject at hand, I feel that the guiding spirits of the forest (who are often imbued with spirits themselves… or sometimes even wines, beers & such like) should… make me a ham sandwhich…

*five minutes later Sir 37mm returns from the kitchen*

So as I was saying I call upon the great tree lords to grant me my wish… though Peng will do

[ March 25, 2006, 04:21 AM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It's never been done because no one ever changed their name before. Now in the case of Sir Sir 37mm one can readily understand why he'd want to do that ... if I were him (and if I survived the initial burst of massive depression at the realization that I WAS him) I'd be after changing a lot more than just my name.

... snipped as it all had little to do with I...

As to Sir Sir 37mm, he can continue to retain his name and continue to receive the extrememly limited degree of respect he's earned as a Knight of the CessPool or he can change his name and be an SSN again ... really up to him though I certainly vote for the later.

What rot!

Shirley it is the individual who is knighted and not the name?

This is yet another case of the Justicar being unable to see the tree’s because he’s in a wood… or sumfink

Well this tree is gonna get its due no matter what all the owls and foxes and little pixie people say… oh and a bunch of teddybears having a picnic… yeah teddybears, teddybears rock… anyway as I was saying all of the denizens of the forest cannot make my roots go away… though I suppose you lot could probably feed on the roots & weaken the tree though I don’t think owl’s eat roots… pixies probably do, nasty little buggars that they are… they are also crap at CM I’ve never seen anyone lose a dozen vehicles to ammo-less opponents until I played stickypixie… anyway all that I’m saying is that a tree is a tree and even if the tree itself changed it’s name, say from ‘Gerald the tree’ to ‘Henry the Tree’, it cannot become an acorn again… besides if I became an acorn again what’s to say that’d I’d ever be a tree again? I could forever be trapped in sapling-hood by some ‘orrible, ‘rotten to the core’, fungus farm of a tree… say a v42below or even a pixie… although it would be cool to become serf to some teddybear picnickers… Would that be English or French mustard with your ham sandwich my lord? ... I suppose it’d beat making Boo’s bath every bloody day… how Boo got himself so filthy I never could work out… Anyway, back to the subject at hand, I feel that the guiding spirits of the forest (who are often imbued with spirits themselves… or sometimes even wines, beers & such like) should… make me a ham sandwhich…

*five minutes later Sir 37mm returns from the kitchen*

So as I was saying I call upon the great tree lords to grant me my wish… though Peng will do </font>

Going over my head are we? Taking your case to the Olde Ones. RUNNING OFF CRYING TO THE TEACHER YOU PONCING LITTLE PRIG!

Well I won't have it. The rules are the rules even when they've been invented on the spot and I'll NOT lose the joy of calling you Sir Sir 37mm. I warned you at the time, so I did, that coming into the CessPool with a name like Sir 37mm was not only pretentious but would result in confusion and so it did ... even if I fostered most of it.

Sir Sir 37mm you are and Sir Sir 37mm you'll remain or you will be dead to me ... well, MORE dead to me.

I've spoken and I'll not be swayed ... unless the Olde Ones show their customary lack of backbone and agree of course. Then I'll be swayed ... but I won't LIKE it.

Hah!

Did any of you ill-minded wraiths notice that the Justicar failed COMPLETELY to answer any of my valid (if, looking back with the 20/20 vision of hindsight, confused) arguments?

No he did not (and, undoubtedly, no you lot didn’t notice).

*Sir 37mm shakes his head solemnly*

I think we’ve been here before haven’t we?

A brilliant young protagonist, a twisted elderly power-monger and a rubber duck named Booey.

Does the Cesspool have to recreate Shakespeare so perfectly ALL the time?