If A Peng Falls in the Forest and None Hear Him, is He Still Challenged?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know the devil could have alzheimers. No sympathy for the devil here.

I was one of the first Senior Knights, obviously the high altitude has confused Berli

Apologies accepted.

Rune

[ July 13, 2007, 02:50 AM: Message edited by: rune ]

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I most strenuously object to new bunnyboy-yipdog stick thingamabob being made anything other than chum for sharks. I read a couple of his posts. Dint make me laugh. Not one of em. Not even a quiet smile to myself. Nothing. So rune no serfer boy for you bucko. That's two Olde Ones agin it - Me and Berli- so it is now LAW by our Iron Whim.

Bunny-boy yip-dog is still a whole lotta nuthin and will stay that way until our whimsy dictates elsewise.

Got it?

Good.

MrsPeng not putting out?

Originally posted by Bunyip:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

I most strenuously object to new bunnyboy-yipdog stick thingamabob being made anything other than chum for sharks. I read a couple of his posts. Dint make me laugh. Not one of em. Not even a quiet smile to myself. Nothing. So rune no serfer boy for you bucko. That's two Olde Ones agin it - Me and Berli- so it is now LAW by our Iron Whim.

Bunny-boy yip-dog is still a whole lotta nuthin and will stay that way until our whimsy dictates elsewise.

Got it?

Good.

MrsPeng not putting out? </font>

So, there I am, trying to relax after a hard week of writing tickets and oppressing random minorities and out of the blue I get an Email from the UK...

Oh boy I say, maybe this is an update from the Nigerian Prince that wants to give me 11.4 million dollars, but no, no rich African royalty, rather some SSN desiring a game. What I say to myself, what is this? Then I read further and I see that he mentions Rune, the great and powerful Rune, provider of excellent tuna dip and on demand coffee in a silver carafe.

Apparently lord and master of my noble house has afflicted me with this, this, this ... brit... No sooner am I shed of 37mm (AKA 9mm), than another hanger on, post colonial delinquent, tea drinker is again knocking at my virtual door.

What, oh what Lord of the great house of RUIN, have I done to deserve this?

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

So, there I am, trying to relax after a hard week of writing tickets and oppressing random minorities and out of the blue I get an Email from the UK...

Oh boy I say, maybe this is an update from the Nigerian Prince that wants to give me 11.4 million dollars, but no, no rich African royalty, rather some SSN desiring a game. What I say to myself, what is this? Then I read further and I see that he mentions Rune, the great and powerful Rune, provider of excellent tuna dip and on demand coffee in a silver carafe.

Apparently lord and master of my noble house has afflicted me with this, this, this ... brit... No sooner am I shed of 37mm (AKA 9mm), than another hanger on, post colonial delinquent, tea drinker is again knocking at my virtual door.

What, oh what Lord of the great house of RUIN, have I done to deserve this?

Well FIRST you wandered in here and then had the misfortune of attracting the attention of rune.

It was pretty much downhill from then on.

Joe

p.s. That 11.4 Million is MINE bucko ... my Solicitor in Lagos promised that I'd be receiving it any day ... some holdup with the bank or something. Don't know what it could be, I gave him all my account numbers.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

"Lo! I have seen the Sky and my Laser Horn aches to pierce the bowl of Night!"

Yeah, well... we all feel that way sometimes.

p.s. You owe me a turn, you twittering twit. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

A planet of kewpie dolls. Giant robot horseshoe crab kewpie dolls.

Barkie McFerrousButt pulls himself from the primordial mud and beholds the ebon heavens.

"Lo! I have seen the Sky and my Laser Horn aches to pierce the bowl of Night!"

I ran dalem's post through Babel Fish, and this is the translation:

I love the outfits on Lindsay, especially the inside spread. The one with Lindsay sucking on her earring is both playful and also a little weird. It’s a pun on a pacifier, and maybe signifies Lindsay Lohan now being an adult?