Off topic request for a UK Lawyer

Having fun with Sepp?
If you can call dealing with someone who is mentally disturbed enough that he should be in a padded cell without contatact to the outside world "fun", then yes ;D

This Leach fellow... might he by chance be a tall guy who "wonders" a lot in court? I say... that's just the chap we're looking for!

Steve

Hi....after reading Sepp's ramblings over at SimHQ and also his posts here (under his other names), I have to say that I have never read a more vile and hate filled diatribe. I am (mostly) a lurker here at the BF forums as I like to keep up with what is happening in the games that are offered here, but how anyone can take all this as seriously as this nut is truely beyond me....Steve, I feel for you guys having to put up with this kind of stuff, afterall, these games are supposed to be fun as well as this forum....not to brownnose, but my hat is off to you guys that have to moderate this kind of trash. Anyway, just wanted to get this off my chest....and good luck with this nut

Thanks RevJack. We know that the likes of Sepp/Sigrune are rare, otherwise we would have got out of this business years ago :D

Wicky, thanks for the links. I don't think we've got a strong enough case to bother these folks with. Especially because Sigrune honestly believes he isn't a neo-Nazi. He's more like the Archie Bunker type who would say "I've got nothing against colored people. I mean, we all know that they are lazy and collect wellfare instead of working, but hey... that's just a fact". People like that really don't understand themselves and therefore they are harder to spot.

I saw an interview years ago with a Slovene philosopher who said we shouldn't be worried about the Fascists who walk around saying that they are Fascists. They are easy to keep an eye on and marginalize. The ones you have to worry about are those who say they aren't but in fact are in their hearts Fascists. They generally go undetected until they put the obvious Fascists into positions of power or in some other way directly aid their cause (like voting for a Fascist leaning piece of legislation). Look at 1950s US McCarthyism as an example.

Steve

Originally posted by RevJack:

Hi....after reading Sepp's ramblings over at SimHQ and also his posts here (under his other names), I have to say that I have never read a more vile and hate filled diatribe.

Apparently it did not even get him banned there ... yet!

Amazing display of tolerance!

Best regards,

Thomm