Jargon Challenged Peng and Non-Grogs

Lars

Originally posted by bauhaus:

As Mace has often been over heard saying, "So many sheep, so little time."

The Sheep seem to be few and far between in Canada, and Harv obviously put all his sheep in hiding when I stayed overnight at his dirt farm.

Besides, it's starting to snow and I'm not really used to going outside when the maximum daytime temperature here is the same as the minimum nighttime temperature back home....in the middle of winter.

So I guess the sheep will have to wait.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

The Sheep seem to be few and far between in Canada, and Harv obviously put all his sheep in hiding when I stayed overnight at his dirt farm.

Besides, it's starting to snow and I'm not really used to going outside when the maximum daytime temperature here is the same as the minimum nighttime temperature back home....in the middle of winter.

So I guess the sheep will have to wait. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Nothing really interesting at all.

You know, Nobody, one day you are going to get so drunk you forget the way to the liquor store. You're going to wake up to that which you fear the most: sobriety. You're going to catch a glimpse of the reflection of your face in the mud puddle you slept in, and nothing will stand between you and the horror of realizing that you have spent your entire life being wrong about everything. Just think of it, your entire life wasted. And then you are going to wish with every fiber of your being that you were dead. So why wait? Avoid that agonizing moment. Kill yourself now.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

You know, Nobody, one day you are going to get so drunk you forget the way to the liquor store.

Yep.

You're going to wake up to that which you fear the most: sobriety.

Yep.

You're going to catch a glimpse of the reflection of your face in the mud puddle you slept in, and nothing will stand between you and the horror of realizing that you have spent your entire life being wrong about everything.

Yep, I can understand that - I'm married.

Just think of it, your entire life wasted. And then you are going to wish with every fiber of your being that you were dead. So why wait? Avoid that agonizing moment. Kill yourself now.

If it pleases the court. Can I have Community Service instead ?

Michael

Noba.

ps. You sir, are still a coward.

pps. You spelt fibre wrong.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

So I guess the sheep will have to wait. </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

4x2 packs a bigger wallop.

Yeah, only a Yank would get it arsed-about.

Say, Boo. How about I hit you around the back of your grotesque head with MY piece of 4 by 2 and then repeat the process with Your piece of 2 by 4 and you tell me if you can feel the difference.

Pillock.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Say, Boo. How about I hit you around the back of your grotesque head with MY piece of 4 by 2 and then repeat the process with Your piece of 2 by 4 and you tell me if you can feel the difference.

Pillock.

Noba. </font>

Is that cursed Gnome gone? Has Tyrion finally fled? I've heard through the jungle-drums that the prancing pied pixy (nods toDeke Fenkle) has taken himself out of the game. At last I can feel free to stretch freely without the looming glower of that Minnie-Sotan gazing at me with longing for a tall-boy. His pandering to the populace with punctuous propriety had really gotten me peeved. I'd challenge the churlish charlatan, but alas, he has spurned all and sundry for a self-imposed exile. I would say it befits him, but that would provide prepostorous pleasure. Instead, I will mock him from afar, and pray his piety will protect his pretending to pious prevarication.

(This post was predicated on the possibility of pernicious pompousness produced by the phoneme "P")

<small>I wish he were here.</small>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Pillock.

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Leeo:

If I were a circus, you'd all be welcome in my tent. (At which point the flaps would be sewn shut and the entire affair set ablaze with kerosene and flares)

Leeo you have too many vowels in your name, please fix or do somefink.

Joe

p.s. While you're at is why don't get rid of that annoying "L" too.