Seanachai the Headless Peng Challenger

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stoat:

As magical as not having a CMAK turn in my inbox? Stop spinning in circles and send me a turn.

I'm at work right now. You know about work, right? It's sort of like your paper route, except I don't have to pull a Radio Flyer wagon around the neighborhood.

Originally posted by Stuka:

Don't push me... I was heading off to join the good lady Stuka in the cot but by gawd, I may just pour another red and joustle joisting sticks or sumfink with you Monsiuer Shaw.

In THAT case ... and as part of my chivalrous nature and as part of my continuing campaign of preventing fair damsels from being molested by the unwanted attentions from rough and uncultured barbarians ...

<big><big>PPPFffffffftttttt!</big></big>

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

As magical as not having a CMAK turn in my inbox? Stop spinning in circles and send me a turn.

I'm at work right now. You know about work, right? It's sort of like your paper route, except I don't have to pull a Radio Flyer wagon around the neighborhood. </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

Hey Joe this ones for you.

firstmo4.jpg

Bah! It takes more than the ability to surf Google Images to post Mormon Wives.

It requires discrimination, an artistic nature and a keen appreciation of what it TAKES to be a Mormon Wife.

In addition you could grow hair on your palms.

I'm a trained professional, I have years of knowledge that keep me safe.

Joe

Look, Hum0Cuplock did a nice big fancy post and no-ones paid the least bit of attention.

Agreed it was crap but he gave it a go, and I say 'fair play' to the lad.....

Here's cheers and get a woolly dog up 'ya HepOCumlock!

Ummmmm. I wish I could be more eloquent, but I am indeed at a loss with colloquial Australian... if that is colloquial. If that is "standard" Aussie then I am going to have to check into a Berlitz course or prevail upon the linguistic largesse of my fellows in the 'Pool.

I am going to take a wild stab and say, "Thank you sir."

COH

Originally posted by CupOHemlock:

A thousand pardons for my former post. I did a bit of research and I believe I have found, in one location mind you, a guide to Australian insults which should serve all of us quite well.

Enjoy...

http://www.sunburntcountry.au.com/sayings/insults.html

Good find CupO'Soup. However, it may have been meant in the same "hail fellow well met" sense that Australians typically use when greeting a friend in the rugged, manly manner they pretend to follow.

You know ... "Heya Mate, you're lookin' right proper." ... and then, in a rugged, manly way he knees you in the fork and buys you a beer as you're writhing on the floor.

Yep, that's the Australians ... as I've said before, Gawd created the Great Barrier Reef to keep them IN, not to keep us out. He recognized the value of having a penal colony there LONG before the Brits tumbled to the idea.

Joe

Don't push me...

...'cause I'm close to the... stove!

I've got an itchin'

For cooking in the kitchen.

I'm going to fiddle

with some viddles...

Sorry I had an 80s song flashback moment then.

[ August 06, 2007, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

With shouts of 'Allah is merciful', my dip**** Syrians ran out into the street and died gloriously.

I hate Joe

And let's not forget the dip**** BMP gunner who was so target fixated on the ONE guy in the house that he ignored a full squad running across the street in front of him.

The important part is that I TRIUMPHED, your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread is victorious and has always been so.*

Joe

*<small>We can all agree, I think, that the prior tank fight with Berli where he killed ALL my tanks in one freaking turn was the exception that proves the rule.</small>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by R33GZ:

balls, balls, balls... what a pile of dribble.

tongue.gif

Excellent, no email in the profile ... we can ignore ANOTHER ANZAC.

I like it when a day ends on a bright note.</font>

Originally posted by CupOHemlock:

If that is "standard" Aussie then I am going to have to check into a Berlitz course or prevail upon the linguistic largesse of my fellows in the 'Pool.

Eh, just take up drinking as a serious vocation.

You usless kiwi import.
Aussies, gotta love them. Can't spell, but still...