Mine protected vehicles

From past posts it sounds like BFC is considering specialty vehicles like M1117 and Buffalo to be outside of the game's scope, not being integral to a Stryker brigade. Too bad about the M1117, I was hoping to give it a test spin.

I hear the Marines are pushing hard for the Buffalo as a quick Humvee replacement. Unfortunately, I think the manufacturer is capable of only turning out 40-50 vehicles a month (or maybe that was just economic constraints?). Let's hope BFC finds a decent set of scale plans (and interior shots) in time for their promised CMSF Marine module! :D

On a related matter, I'm curious how CMSF will handle the different mine/IED types.

There are so many now, from mines and rigged artillery shells to those Iran-style massive shaped charges. And I read about one I hadn't heard of the other day, a platter charge, which apparently has a pretty powerful armour piercing effect.

Not to mention the various anti-personnel booby traps the Arabs seem to be so expert at.

Not a feature request, just curious...