Hallowed is thy name Peng, as is thy challenge

The Rules 14:1

Come not unto our house and speak of thy tiny dangly bits, lest thy name is Bauhaus.

If thou wouldst avoid passing thy head through a wood chipper, speak thou with some wit and panache.

Thy shouts unto the multitude shall go unheard. Gird thy loins and speak boldly thy challenge unto but one.

Cast down thy eyes before the Ladies of our blessed Pool. Give thou not offense unto them lest ye be thrashed severely about the bum.

Cast down they eyes before thy betters. They may be recognized by not being thee.

Give not into the temptations of our blessed Pool and soddeth the feck off now.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

... the letter 3 7 m

Moses on a moped, pulling wheelies! How drunk were you when you posted that, you tree-dwelling, homo-sapien wannabe???

In that group of three linguistic symbols, only ONE is a letter!

Have you been attempting to loosen the black, hardened grease from your frying pans by beating them against the broad, sloping shelf of your forehead again? </font>

By GAWD Berli that was as fine a set of rules as I could hope for. Compendious and yet with the proper sense of the CessPool about it.

One question though, when you state ...

Come not unto our house and speak of thy tiny dangly bits, lest thy name is Bauhaus.
... does that mean that ONLY bauhaus may do so or that by so doing one would become as bauhaus?

Pardon the theological question, but as I recall from the Book of Boggs XLI, verse 14:

And it came to pass that bauhaus DID ... pass that is ... gas that is ... and it WAS unseemly in our nostrils and he WAS told to sit down.
Could we survive yet another bauhaus or would that be a sign of the end times? It would clearly put an end to the argument for intelligent design.

Or ... as another passage has it ...

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding read the sign of the beast: for it is the sign of a man; and his sign shall say "Hello, My Name Is Bauhaus." But it shall be upside down upon his breast.
Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

One question though, when you state ... </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Come not unto our house and speak of thy tiny dangly bits, lest thy name is Bauhaus.

... does that mean that ONLY bauhaus may do so or that by so doing one would become as bauhaus?

Pardon the theological question, but as I recall from the Book of Boggs XLI, verse 14:

And it came to pass that bauhaus DID ... pass that is ... gas that is ... and it WAS unseemly in our nostrils and he WAS told to sit down.
Could we survive yet another bauhaus or would that be a sign of the end times? It would clearly put an end to the argument for intelligent design.

Or ... as another passage has it ...

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding read the sign of the beast: for it is the sign of a man; and his sign shall say "Hello, My Name Is Bauhaus." But it shall be upside down upon his breast.
Joe </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

Yet another stupid picture

It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words. I am noticing that they are used here to overcome an inability to use words of any kind. Please note...

If thou wouldst avoid passing thy head through a wood chipper, speak thou with some wit and panache.
The wood chipper is over there

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

Joe, you should note that when one bows. one faces forward... when one Baus, one faces away. I think even you are bright enough to figure out what comes next </font>
And bright enough to know not to do EITHER around bauhaus.

Joe

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

Joe, you should note that when one bows. one faces forward... when one Baus, one faces away. I think even you are bright enough to figure out what comes next </font>
Ewwww, even that makes me queasy.

I hates bauhaus and his faux-thingy upon which his enfeebled mind seems to be fixed. Thingy this, and dangly bits that; why, he must be the Grand Poobah of his own Onanistic Church.

I believe he even wrote the hymn, Praise Peng, and Pass the Kleenex.

Where does he discuss 'splodey bits and grazing fire? Where are his mantlet penetration rantings? When does he blow the whistle to send the lads over the top?

Yes, I hates bauhaus. This truth I hold to be self-evident.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Yet another stupid picture

It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words. I am noticing that they are used here to overcome an inability to use words of any kind. Please note...

The wood chipper is over there </font>