The Peng Challenge Thread(s) Of Past And Present, Where Are YOU all Now?

Originally posted by v42below:

This is alltogether unreasonable. How could one write such an essay, knowing full well that 'Seanachai' and 'hatred' are words that simply should not be mentioned in the same sentence? After all, the Gnome bears a close resemblence to the teletubbies and, evil as they may be, hateful they are not.

Careful, he'll hit you with his handbag.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By all the gods, don't get Seanachai going, she will start swinging her handbag, just as Lars said, then she will topple over on her stiletto heels, put a run in her stockings, and then where will we be?

Just let her sit in the corner of the bar, pounding her Old Fashioneds as she mourns her lost youth, with the mascara running down her cheeks, hoping against hope for a young virile sailor, or maybe an Oddstraylian to take pity on her and give her a tumble.

Founder of the "Hoose of Pawbroon, isn't that kind of like the guy that built your outhouse?

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

By all the gods, don't get Seanachai going, she will start swinging her handbag, just as Lars said, then she will topple over on her stiletto heels, put a run in her stockings, and then where will we be?

At the psychiatrist, seeking councilling for the trauma of witnessing that?

your damn right we would be, but then Seanachai, brimming with the milk of human kindness as we know he is, would sell his last bottle of Creme de Menthe, just to help us out with the exorbi.. exxorb.... very high price of psychiatric help these days.

I think we all need to take a moment out of our busy days and just ponder on what a paragon of decency and uprightness Seanachai is. We should take him to the schools and use him as a shining example to the future generations (of Australia of course, enough is enough after all) of what it truly means to be a citizen of the world.

I think it was Seanachai that said, after a conference on world hunger he attended with Bono, "To imagine is everything, to know is nothing at all. ", and that is after all, Seanachai's total philosophy isn't it? I just feel honored to have met the man actually, and you should see him put away the Tex-Mex, like a .... well, there was really no way to describe it, I just judged it best to keep my hands away from his mouth.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shandorf:

Hey guys, how are you all doing?

I haven't played any CM for a long time but a friend and I picked up CMBB and we have been playing a lot so I was wondering if any of you want to do a CMBB PBEM.

Shoot me an e-mail at: jshandorf@comcast.net

Wow. Your first post in two and a half years and you use it to come in here and beg a game.

How sad are you?

You even make Shaw look butch. </font>

Shandy Duncan and Pushbroom in the same day. How precious is that? I see that our Shandy is still oh so very dainty in his approach to the matter. I do love "panty waste".

While I'm deigning to post herein: Seanachai is one of the kindest and nicest of the little people. I'm suprised he never tried out for Umpa Loompa in that movie with the chocolate things. He is such a nice guy!!

Edited because it's now 2006, and I'm still not perfect like Germanboy.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Least it be demonstrated to the world your flacid ability on the battlefield.

Why do these SSN's always insist on using such archaic constructions. Are they trying to impress the justicar, do they think it's posh? </font>

Originally posted by Shandorf:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I haven't played any CM for a long time but a friend and I picked up CMBB and we have been playing a lot so I was wondering if any of you want to do a CMBB PBEM.

Wow. Your first post in two and a half years and you use it to come in here and beg a game.

How sad are you?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

How sad are you?

Why do these SSN's always insist on using such archaic constructions. Are they trying to impress the justicar, do they think it's posh? </font>

Originally posted by Shandorf:

If I am a Milk Maid, then I say the time you have left dangling from that tit is about to be cut short chinless one.

"Short chinless one"??? When did Seanachai enter this conversation?

Quit your mewling and arm flailing and prepare to be sacrificed on the alter of DORF!

Dorf??? Isn't he that character Tim Conway does in his instructional videotapes, like "Dorf on bass fishing" and "Dorf on do-it-yourself vasectomies"?

He has an altar now?

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Originally posted by Lars:

Careful, he'll hit you with his handbag.

Good one, Lars. Now, imagine who has more to lose by a pissing match involving repeated 3 AM phone calls comprised of maniacal laughter and abuse: A guy with a fiancee and a job, or a lunatic with no employment, no prospects and all the time in the world?

Wasn't it bad enough sitting for 45 minutes in the cold on Dalem's doorstep?

Frankly, at this point, the only thing you've got going for you is Shari, and I don't imagine it will take more than 3 nights of brutal, unrelenting harassment before she simply duct-tapes the phone to your head and makes you sleep on the couch.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

By all the gods, don't get Seanachai going...

Ah, abuse. And aren't you and I after having shared breakfast, and sorted out the world, then, eh? Didn't I have to sort out the nightmarish slums of Beloit in order to come to your own home, meet you face to face, and meet your wife and fine daughter?

Didn't I rip the guts out of a rabbit on the Solstice, with a heartfelt prayer to the Goddess that you would return home safe? (By the by, I did the rabbit up in a wonderful rosemary sauce saute later that night; the gods, being ethereal aren't after having any use for the sacrifice after the fact, and it's a shame to let the bunny go to waste).

And now, now...

Well. That's how it's to be, eh? You're going to ponce about, blowing me kisses and calling me 'Stephanie', or some such, and projecting your own rather bizarre 'fashion sense' on me, eh?

NGCavscout, I'M NOT AFTER TAKING THAT OFF OF YOU, YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE MAN!

Do you want me to tell this lot the truth? That you stopped playing CM in order to wallow in Rome: Total Art of War?

How's the wife and family doing, tosser? Keep your worthless self safe, goddamnit. If anything were to happen to you, I'd...well, I'd be put out. Unhappy, don't you know.

Isn't it about time you got your arse home so that we can hate you with the knowledge that the worst we have to contemplate is your being shot by some meth junky in East Beloit?

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

At the psychiatrist, seeking councilling for the trauma of witnessing that? </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Frankly, at this point, the only thing you've got going for you is Shari, and I don't imagine it will take more than 3 nights of brutal, unrelenting harassment before she simply duct-tapes the phone to your head and makes you sleep on the couch.

Hey that sounds like fun!

Exactly what time in the real world is 3am in Snowville?