The Peng Challenge Thread(s) Of Past And Present, Where Are YOU all Now?

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG Cavscout:

Who let Stoat in? Why hasn't someone shooed him into the proper line to sign up for the Special Olympics? Why hasn't 37mm taken him to serf yet? We all know how lonely 37mm gets , he needs something to love and hold and pet and call George.

Unfortunately for Sir Sir 37mm, stoat has already been snapped up by rleete. So Sir Sir 37mm once again misses the chance to pick up a serf who occasionally visits the MBT or maybe even sends a turn, and is stuck at his wistful grasp at ol' sturmy a month or two back. </font>

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stoat:

Speaking of sending turns...

What? It's something you should start doing? You're the one who owes me a turn, laddie.

Originally posted by v42below:

Quest uno) Write a 400 word post on why Seanachai is a wonderful, caring and sober person who should be loved by all and sundry for his meaningful contribution to society.

Sir, I admit that this is a mission your squire could never hope to complete. After all, how is anyone to sum up how Seanachai is a wonderful, caring and sober person who should be loved by all and sundry for his meaningful contribution to society in a paltry 400 words? Thousand page tomes could be written, and the topic would not be exhausted.

Rest assured, however, that when I finish slapping around stoat and when Sir 37mm's internet resumes functioning so he can send turns again and is summarily dispatched, with even greater ease than in our last meeting, that the resulting AARs will be the stuff of legend.

After all, how is anyone to sum up how Seanachai is a wonderful, caring and sober person who should be loved by all and sundry for his meaningful contribution to society in a paltry 400 words? Thousand page tomes could be written, and the topic would not be exhausted.

ROIGHT! I CAN'T BE HAVING WITH THIS!

Juan and v42Below, you are both now charged by the Olde Ones of the Peng Challenge Thread with writing a lengthy essay on 'Seanachai: The Glory of Hatred'.

Or know forever my undying wrath.

So, when Seanachai passes into the great beyond, can we put a memorial above his tiny little grave that says "Seanachai and Mother Theresa, together in heaven"? I remember the time Seanachai sold his last case of scotch to have money to buy the orphans presents during Xmas. I remember him volunteering to ring the Salvation Army bell during the blizzard of '97, just so that the homeless men could stay warm in the shelter. That Seanachai,he is truly a saint...

I think I shall commission a velvet painting of dogs, all with Seanachai's head, sitting around playing poker, and then donating the winnings to PETA.

I don't know... I somehow thing dogs might be a little too... noble for Seanachai.

Howabout Lemurs?

I wish I Gnu a Lemur,

one that said "Ptang" and "Frink!"

He would titillate my femur

when given beer to drink.

I wish I Gnu a Lemur,

That I could pet right now,

I'd feed it up on Hand Grenades,

And Throw it at a Cow.

I wish I Gnu a Lemur,

That liked to cook spaghetti,

He would scrub and shine the pots and pans,

And quote Lawrence Ferlinghetti.

If I had a Lemur, I would name him... Joey.

What kind of sorry excuse of a Thread would that collective posting by Hope to Be and Trully never Was if there's no Meeks to post in it?

I was happily living a semi-retired off this Board life when I had to read these particular posts of you abject people.

And what do I see?!

Most of you are not even dead by now!

I mean, what's the point of drinking so wantomly or of being so close to Delaware that your statistical chance to commit suicide are way higher than the rest of the world if you're still hanging in this Pool of Cess so long after its inception?

And now, not only can't I bask in the knowledge that you've missed me, but I have to cease hoping that my being elsewhere killed most of you from a combo of sorrow and lack of proper Froggish nitwitness.

Meeks! If you're not dead, which I dread [i know you lot could be dense so what I'm dreading his Meeks' lack of proper stiffness in most of what defined Meeks], come and post here.

This needs a schism.

This needs an individual like no other.

This needs a blatantly talented poster and someone with a quickness of wit that few, if none, here possess.

Come to think of it, this needs ME.

Now you can all resume your life or lack thereof.

I was about to decry the post of Pawbroon as a blatant forgery and a poor one at that, then I saw this:

Meeks! If you're not dead, which I dread [i know you lot could be dense so what I'm dreading his Meeks' lack of proper stiffness in most of what defined Meeks], come and post here.
I am now reassured that it is INDEED Pawbroon ... no one else could post in the incomparable Pawbroon manner, mixing the rational, even erudite with the completely incomprehensible.

Welcome back Pawbroon.

Joe

...when Sir 37mm's internet resumes functioning so he can send turns again and...

Actually my internet has been working for days I just forgot about you & your stinking set-up... though NG Cavscout will confirm for you that I can take quite some time when setting up a defence, so you're still gonna have to wait..

... and wait

and wait

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by juan_gigante:

...when Sir 37mm's internet resumes functioning so he can send turns again and...

Actually my internet has been working for days I just forgot about you & your stinking set-up... though NG Cavscout will confirm for you that I can take quite some time when setting up a defence, so you're still gonna have to wait..

... and wait

and wait </font>

Originally posted by PawBroon:

What kind of sorry excuse of a Thread would that collective posting by Hope to Be and Trully never Was if there's no Meeks to post in it?

I was happily living a semi-retired off this Board life when I had to read these particular posts of you abject people.

And what do I see?!

Most of you are not even dead by now!

I mean, what's the point of drinking so wantomly or of being so close to Delaware that your statistical chance to commit suicide are way higher than the rest of the world if you're still hanging in this Pool of Cess so long after its inception?

And now, not only can't I bask in the knowledge that you've missed me, but I have to cease hoping that my being elsewhere killed most of you from a combo of sorrow and lack of proper Froggish nitwitness.

This needs a schism.

This needs an individual like no other.

This needs a blatantly talented poster and someone with a quickness of wit that few, if none, here possess.

Come to think of it, this needs ME.

Now you can all resume your life or lack thereof.

It is indeed an honour to meet the noble founder of our House. I was beginning to think you were more of an abstract concept than an actual person.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

ROIGHT! I CAN'T BE HAVING WITH THIS!

Juan and v42Below, you are both now charged by the Olde Ones of the Peng Challenge Thread with writing a lengthy essay on 'Seanachai: The Glory of Hatred'.

Or know forever my undying wrath.

This is alltogether unreasonable. How could one write such an essay, knowing full well that 'Seanachai' and 'hatred' are words that simply should not be mentioned in the same sentence? After all, the Gnome bears a close resemblence to the teletubbies and, evil as they may be, hateful they are not.

As much as it pains me, I'll have to take option two.