Cheery Waffles, woodland critters and Goodale's shock and awe...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abbott:

...I am still caught up in The Peng Wars.

Why? And I hope you wash up before coming back from there. At least flail around down in the crick wat runs by the outhouse...upstream or downstream of said pot matters not. Either way it should knock off enough Peng to make you somewhat tolerable.

For what it's worth, you did piss off Dave H on purpose and made him growl and show his teeth....which was kinda sweet.

[ June 15, 2007, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino2 ]

At least flail around down in the crick wat runs by the outhouse...upstream or downstream of said pot matters not.
Ahh, that makes me think of back home where I was raised. We actually had a cold-water spiket above our kitchen sink, a propane stove, an outdoor shower (@#$%ing cold!) and a two-seater outhouse. After I left home, a few years later my Dad actually added on a bathroom with hot running water and everything!

Mike you ask why? Because if there is one thing an uppity Peng’er loves it’s a Redneck!

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

After I left home, a few years later my Dad actually added on a bathroom with hot running water and everything!

Damn, took you a while to get the message to move the feck out, dinnit? :D </font>

Did your sister leave home with you or did you two divorce?

Axe you flaccid bit of Canuckistani mung, where be my feckin' turn? It's been like 18 hours. I would berate Pseudopod but he obviously can't tell his ass from a cable hookup. Keep him on a short lease but his ass is now Internet ready.

BA-DA-DUM!

Thank you I wil be here all week, try the veal. I am in a particularly foul mood today, mostly due to a hangover, but not entirely. Which one of you maggots has time for a PBEM? CMBB or CMAK matters not really.

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> I am in a particularly foul mood today, mostly due to a hangover

I wonder what the heck causes that?? </font>

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

I emailed Jim Dunnigan. Heh. I kind of doubted he'd have any photos - but he did write back to me. I've seen him say in the past that he has designed tons of games, but only ever actually played a few of them. smile.gif Thanks for the advice, though. I'll keep trying. Didn't realize we could PM at BGG - tried to respond to you there, don't know if it made it through or not.

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Who thought this baby thing would be so time consuming? Turns later today, you bunch of degenerate dunderpates. :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad:

Bwaharghhrmph!

Just wait until you have a 2 year old and a newborn! :mad: (Now almost 3 and 1 and fighting over toys, thems mah boys!) :mad: