In which Peng Challenges the Peng Challenge to er... a challenge?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Oi! Since Sir 37mm seems to have died and withered away, is there someone who would care to erhm..adopt me? I prefer someone sane like Seanachai , but with the intelligence and wittyness of Mace .

I'm sure we can find an inanimate object that fits those specifications.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Oi! Since Sir 37mm seems to have died and withered away, is there someone who would care to erhm..adopt me? I prefer someone sane like Seanachai , but with the intelligence and wittyness of Mace .

There's just so MUCH about this post that's ... wrong.

Seanachai and SANE ... Mace and WIT and/or INTELLIGENCE ... Sturmsebber (spelt but not bolded) still around ...

Joe

Originally posted by Nidan1:

What’s the little square thingie on the side behind the cab....

Fuel filler. I have a 17-gallon saddle-tank on each side. The main tank holds 26 gallons. Total fuel capacity is 60 gallons (for the mathematical impaired) (cough... Joe ... cough).

Originally posted by Lars:

Ooh, saddle tanks, cool.

Gonna stencil "Ronson" on the front?

The main-tank behind the seat would be more of a concern if things like that worried me, more then the saddle tanks. Early one morning on my way to Palm Springs in So. Cal. I saw a guy blackened and hunched over his steering wheel from a collision with a eucalyptus tree, which set off the main fuel tank behind the seat. He was as black as someone who had been hit with napalm and curled into an awkward position while still grasping the steering wheel. He was engulfed in flames that reached about 10 feet above the cab as I drove by. I assumed he had fallen asleep on his way to work and veered off of the highway, same model truck.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Why does Peng sound like Lee Harvey Oswald in his Podcast, Joe? Did you alter the pitch of his voice to make him even scarier sounding?

No ... but if you think HE sounds scary, you must not have heard Mace yet ... {shudder}.

And let's not even MENTION Sturmsebber (spelt but not bolded).

Joe

Joe! Listened to your podcast and I heard you taking the time to lift up your skirt and take a cheap shot at my e-mails. Sorry, but not all of us, like you, have time to fill their e-mails with the drunken ravings of a bush humper.

So, if you're hurt that I didn't fill my e-mails to you with taunts and mocking, I apologize. I mean how much more harm could I do to your crazy, mad skillz then you have already done to yourself? I mean fighting you in a battle is like a fighting a palsy with a bat, sure the swinging and screaming is impressive but a swift kick in the nuts still works all the same.

Mace, keep chasing those sheep, baby.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I DID hear Mace's - listened to that one first. Brought back pleasant memories. smile.gif

Sturmy has a podcast...? Off to check...

Good Gawd NO ... he sent an audio question that was ... disturbing in SO many ways.

It was on Podcast #7 I think.

Joe

Originally posted by Shandorf:

Joe! Listened to your podcast and I heard you taking the time to lift up your skirt and take a cheap shot at my e-mails. Sorry, but not all of us, like you, have time to fill their e-mails with the drunken ravings of a bush humper.

So, if you're hurt that I didn't fill my e-mails to you with taunts and mocking, I apologize. I mean how much more harm could I do to your crazy, mad skillz then you have already done to yourself? I mean fighting you in a battle is like a fighting a palsy with a bat, sure the swinging and screaming is impressive but a swift kick in the nuts still works all the same.

Mace, keep chasing those sheep, baby.

A cheap shot ... a cheap shot? Hardly that Shandorf. I MERELY mentioned that you sent damned little beyond your turn. In your case I just assumed it was because you were sufficiently challenged just attaching the turn.

Joe