CMSF vs MBT, aka "Peng Challenges Again"!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every so often, you start to get tired of it all, y'know? You just get overwhelmed by all the bad in the world. Then you see something like this:

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Here on the Peng Challenge Thread, we are all about individuals.

I was inspired. To know that here, at least, poeple remembered what really mattered. Other human beings. Our fellow man, who we must stand with in these times of trial and tribulation. And to hear such a declaration of love and hope come from the keyboard of one such as Seanachai, well... it warms my heart.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I think we are after having a poseur foisted upon us.

Of course we are, O Lowly Primate Servant. After one of the whiney affront dispensers accused BFC of pissing on their hallowed wargaming roots and going after the "red neck dollar" this guy shows up. Fine and dandy. Whoever he is, he's sorta funnier than most of the dreck we get in here.

My guess is that he's really Kim Jong-Il.

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Maybe he's Dorosh? After all, RND's appearance seems to coincide with MD's mysterious pre-20,000 disappearance.

That's entirely possible, but if it is indeed the case, the inability to expound on all matters, grog-like while incognito must surely be driving him insane.

So, as far as I can see, there's no downside.

Hakko Ichiu (Gesundheit!) stopped by the homestead yesterday. We spent an entire afternoon discussing topics of relevance and importance*, and killing each other's fleets in a rousing game of Victory in the Pacific (though by 1944, my beloved Marines (and a few guys in the Navy and Air Force) managed to pound his Imperial Japanese Fleet into safety razor wannabes).

Ask him why he fears the Bay of Bengal, the sea where the sun never rises, oh yes, ask him please!

Steve

*In other words, we didn't talk about ANY of you folks. Not even once. Well, except for a singular joke made at Foul Joe's expense.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Hakko Ichiu (Gesundheit!) stopped by the homestead yesterday. We spent an entire afternoon discussing topics of relevance and importance*, and killing each other's fleets in a rousing game of Victory in the Pacific (though by 1944, my beloved Marines (and a few guys in the Navy and Air Force) managed to pound his Imperial Japanese Fleet into safety razor wannabes).

Ask him why he fears the Bay of Bengal, the sea where the sun never rises, oh yes, ask him please!

Steve

*In other words, we didn't talk about ANY of you folks. Not even once. Well, except for a singular joke made at Foul Joe's expense.

Do think we CARE????...it would have been more interesting if you had described how you and Achoo had dismembered each other with rusty garden rakes.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

Do think we CARE????...it would have been more interesting if you had described how you and Achoo had dismembered each other with rusty garden rakes. </font>

Simply put (for your benefit), I've had wittier things than you ooze out of my ingrown toenail.

You really have to take care of those feet of yours...ingrown toenails can be very painful...how will you make an honest living if you can no longer chase ambulances?

Expect a setup by weeks end....and no excuses this time as in Guerra Cebolla, eh, Jeffe

[ October 17, 2005, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Apparently something is going on near Lake Minnetonka this weekend???????

Housewarming Party, My Place, Saturday, 4:00 PM.

Whatever you do, don't mention the keg of Leinenkugel's to Mace. </font>

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Nobody would be pouring chocolate syrup on babies if the Split had gone the other way...

Kerosene then?

Hey, you're not dwelling on the split are you?

Btw, I hear Grue wants to speak to you about backpay.

[ October 17, 2005, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Never woulda happened if it had been my thread that survived the Split. No sir, never woulda happened.

Nothing would have ever happened if everyone had gone with you, you Splitter! That's because this Thread would have gone tits up 3 weeks after all the lemmings threw themselves over the cliff you'd created for them.

As it is, under the uncaring but brutally firm leadership of the Olde Ones, it's still here and slightly more active than Joe Shaw's bowels.

The news just said that another tropical storm is headed for the gulf states. I can only hope that this time God will get it right, and Texas will be finally and completely destroyed, and our long national nightmare will finally be over...

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

I was inspired. To know that here, at least, poeple remembered what really mattered. Other human beings. Our fellow man, who we must stand with in these times of trial and tribulation. And to hear such a declaration of love and hope come from the keyboard of one such as Seanachai, well... it warms my heart.

Umm...yeah. C'mere and give us a hug, you big big freak.

Now someone bring me the Broken Pool Cue of Universal Rectitude, so that I may belabour this halfwit in a true, caring, and brotherly fashion.

Juan, be assured: Every blow will be struck with an intense, and personal care.

Jealousy becomes you, m'liege.

Do you still have that bottle of cheap wine and a suitable bridge under which we could share it?

Know this: should Texas be destroyed, I'll come looking for a home in YOUR neighborhood.

Or at least, a home whose location requires me to drive past your neighborhood on the way to my high powered job in your beloved South Canuckistan.

I'll slow to laugh at your disheveled, pathetic figure.

If I remember, that is.

Steve

Jealousy becomes you, m'liege.

Do you still have that bottle of cheap wine and a suitable bridge under which we could share it?

Know this: should Texas be destroyed, I'll come looking for a home in YOUR neighborhood.

Steve

Do you prefer red or white? We have many fine bridges here.