The Peng Challenge Thread hits rock bottom

Originally posted by Yeldar Oob:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Here's the problem lad ... other than YOU of course ... the problem is that BFC rules specifically prohibit using more than one name.

Joe

Wrong again, Shaw. You call yourself a Justicar.

The rules prohibit more than one account. You are allowed to change your display name.

So there. [sticks out tongue] </font>

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And in other news...

Fired up the grill for the first time this season. Lost the two main bits of my defensive force, on consecutive turns, whilst giving no pain in return, to the skillfully managed forces of Noba. Cooked me some brats and chunks of yellow squash and zucchini and some sliced red and yellow peppers and red onion to go on the brats. Had some baked beans and a side salad (Not cooked on the grill).

Mighty tasty.

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeldar Oob:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Here's the problem lad ... other than YOU of course ... the problem is that BFC rules specifically prohibit using more than one name.

Joe

Wrong again, Shaw. You call yourself a Justicar.

The rules prohibit more than one account. You are allowed to change your display name.

So there. [sticks out tongue] </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And in other news...

Fired up the grill for the first time this season. Cooked me some brats...

You eat the neighbor's children? I knew Ohio was the land of the uncivilized, but I hadn't realized that matters had declined that far.

Last year, I was using the briquets that have the lighter fluid right inside, but I thought the food tasted kind of petro-chemically, so this year I went back to the regular Kingsfords.

BIG difference.

It took you a whole season to figure that out? Glad I wasn't eating at your house, what with the cannibalism and now this.

Michael

Originally posted by Abbott:

It was a long cold winter but spring finally arrived. The past few weeks the ole' homestead has been a buzzing with activity. We found time to add a room or two and the place is becoming a regular mansion, boasting 16 rooms complete with a patio, 4 decks, a greenhouse and a fish pond! Do try and keep up!

Missing Piccy

This is very creative.

[ May 25, 2008, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: Patch ]

DAMNIT Patch ... forgive me Milady I was overwrought ... but I MUST protest. We JUST managed to get off a page DEFILED by that idiot Abbott and his ill-mannered and ill-conceived posting habits and YOU have to RE-POST it so side scrolling is once again called for.

I know it was likely just an oversight on your part, you are a valued and long time member of the Peng Challenge Thread, I have met you in person and broken bread with you ... not to mention Seanachai's silverware drawer ... not that you had anything to do with that beyond witnessing it ... where was I ... oh yeah, so I know in my heart of hearts that you'd NEVER willing condone side scrolling in this, the Mutha Beautiful Thread.

May I humbly request that you redact the photo so that we can move on with the important business of the CessPool ... to wit making fun of Australians.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

DAMNIT Patch ... forgive me Milady I was overwrought ... but I MUST protest. We JUST managed to get off a page DEFILED by that idiot Abbott and his ill-mannered and ill-conceived posting habits and YOU have to RE-POST it so side scrolling is once again called for.

I know it was likely just an oversight on your part, you are a valued and long time member of the Peng Challenge Thread, I have met you in person and broken bread with you ... not to mention Seanachai's silverware drawer ... not that you had anything to do with that beyond witnessing it ... where was I ... oh yeah, so I know in my heart of hearts that you'd NEVER willing condone side scrolling in this, the Mutha Beautiful Thread.

May I humbly request that you redact the photo so that we can move on with the important business of the CessPool ... to wit making fun of Australians.

Joe

Is that better Joe?

Make sure you spill out the Gnome's silverware drawer when you are in Minnysodaless. And if you are at Dalem's or Lar's place you must do the same there too. And I demand pictures this time!

Originally posted by Patch:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

We own your ass Joe Xhia, don't you forget that....and by the way....'CRIKEY, SNAKE!!!!'

Does "CRIKEY, SNAKE!" mean "GRUMPY OLD MAN" in Ozzie? </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

It took you a whole season to figure that out? Glad I wasn't eating at your house, what with the cannibalism and now this.

Michael

Did I say I used them for an entire season? No, I don't believe I did.

I used them twice, truth be told, and really, Michael, this envy of yours is a little beyond the pale, isn't it?

We all realize that noisily gumming your zwieback while pounding your plastic spoon on your tray, shrieking at the day nurse to give you more tapioca, is no substitute for biting into a perfectly cooked and seasoned bratwurst, the hot juices dribbling down your chin (if you had a chin, that is)... but please try to control yourself a bit more.

And we wonder why a land that engendered all of that freakish stuff also produced Mace, Stuka and Noba.

Joe

Because you have to balance the bad, with the good.

Noba.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

It was a long cold winter but spring finally arrived. The past few weeks the ole' homestead has been a buzzing with activity. We found time to add a room or two and the place is becoming a regular mansion, boasting 16 rooms complete with a patio, 4 decks, a greenhouse and a fish pond! Do try and keep up!

Missing Piccy

This is very creative. </font>

And we wonder why a land that engendered all of that freakish stuff also produced Mace, Stuka and Noba.

To counter freakishness! You know, Ying and Yang, night and day, good and evil, etc etc etc.

Thanks for deleting the photo.
I thought the photo rocked (well I think the top right hand caravan rocked a few times). **shrug**

I always wondered where a redneck went when he decided to go for something a bit more upmarket.

Originally posted by Stuka:

Can't be OFG's scalp, there's not enough liver spots.....

... and as the solar array peels open in the morning sunlight and the shovel frantically scrapes away at the surface one just has to shout, "OI, NASA, OF COURSE THERE IS LIFE... JUST A VERY VERY LONG TIME AGO"

Make sure you spill out the Gnome's silverware drawer when you are in Minnysodaless. And if you are at Dalem's or Lar's place you must do the same there too. And I demand pictures this time!

Gave the wife a .40 cal for her B-Day on Saturday.

Actually, her choice of .40 cals, but the Minnesota Lads all figure she'll go for the Sig-Sauer P229 instead of the Baretta 96.

And dalem gave her 350 rounds of ammo.

So, if Shaw would like to dump out her silverware drawer while he's here, why, he's welcome to do so.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patch:

Gave the wife a .40 cal for her B-Day on Saturday.

Actually, her choice of .40 cals, but the Minnesota Lads all figure she'll go for the Sig-Sauer P229 instead of the Baretta 96.

And dalem gave her 350 rounds of ammo.

So, if Shaw would like to dump out her silverware drawer while he's here, why, he's welcome to do so. </font>