The Peng Challenge Thread hits rock bottom

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

Joe, that's the cover of the version Papa always wants to play, 'tis true.

Doesn't surprise me ... once you showed him your tattered and dog eared copy I'm sure he could hardly contain himself.

Brings a WHOLE new meaning to your conversations about that game though ... "Papa Khann took the Greeks."

Not that there's anything wrong with that ... mind you the Greeks might disagree.

Joe

Originally posted by MrPeng:

what a crap thread title. someone with less than half a brain, please fix or do somefink.

Well it's UNAUTHORIZED isn't it ... do you think we made that rule for nothing? We recognized, early on, that only TRUE Knights of the CessPool had what it took to create a respectable Peng Challenge Thread title.

My own "The Peng Challenge Thread, A Coalition of the Swilling" set the bar rather high but others have come close. Of course they were all FAR above the station of a mere Other Recognized.

Joe

Originally posted by MrPeng:

what a crap thread title. someone with less than half a brain, please fix or do somefink.

Does that mean you are volunteering? Joe claims he's busy, but I suspect he's off somewhere playing with his toesies again.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

There were surprisingly few people on the abandoned car park and while my friends are quite liberal, even they thought it was not a good idea to let my trash our rented car.

Splendid. Now I hope that soon you will also be able to compose a truly coherent sentence in English.

Michael</font>

For all you losers out there, today is merely Wednesday*, but for me, it's Friday because I'm taking the rest of the week off! A well earned 5 day vacation, where I will rest and relax and laze about in the sun and look at clouds and quaff golden ale and perhaps have someone peel me a grape occasionally.

Ahh... it's good to be me and it suxors to be you all.

But that's a given.

(* Unless you're Oddstraylyun, then today is probably Oogaboogawillawillaleakyshortsday, or something like that)

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I, after all, am THE LORD GOD AND SUPREME BEING of this here thread.

Michael

Uh huh...

Nurse! Mr. Emrys is having yet another psychotic episode. Obviously the meds just aren't working anymore. I suggest you simply Tase him until he begins to emit a nice soft glow.</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I don't have business in East Bugslap Oregon or where ever the hell it is he lives ... thank GAWD.

I believe I can join you in rejoicing in that fact. This may be a once in a lifetime event, and considering that I am eternal, that's saying something.

Michael

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I, after all, am THE LORD GOD AND SUPREME BEING of this here thread.

Michael

Uh huh...

Nurse! Mr. Emrys is having yet another psychotic episode. Obviously the meds just aren't working anymore. I suggest you simply Tase him until he begins to emit a nice soft glow.</font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

For all you losers out there, today is merely Wednesday*, but for me, it's Friday because I'm taking the rest of the week off! A well earned 5 day vacation, where I will rest and relax and laze about in the sun and look at clouds and quaff golden ale and perhaps have someone peel me a grape occasionally.

Yeah, that's pretty much the next three months for me. So you can kiss my muscular buttocks and enjoy going back to work next week.

Originally posted by stoat:

Yeah, that's pretty much the next three months for me. So you can kiss my flabular buttocks and enjoy going back to work next week. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It's like he just does the same old needle drop on his own hobby...

You do realize that this makes NO sense whatever right?

Joe </font>

Of course given that you don't have your email address in your profile I won't be able to comment about your statement about Australia being a third world country.

Besides if I did I'd have to put up with the Justicar going on...

and on...

and on...

and on...

about not communicating with those who don't have an email addy in their profile.

And we wouldn't want that, would we?