The Peng Challenge Thread hits rock bottom

Originally posted by dalem:

I'm way too nice and useful to you guys.

That's right. You should go on strike. Don't answer the doorbell when they come over. Sit in your basement alone, oiling your guns and brooding on what a ****ty lot the human race is. That'll show 'em!

Michael

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I'm way too nice and useful to you guys.

That's right. You should go on strike. Don't answer the doorbell when they come over. Sit in your basement alone, oiling your guns and brooding on what a ****ty lot the human race is. That'll show 'em!

Michael </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

It's your own damn fault for leaving half a bottle of rum here.

I feel like inserting a cockatiel joke here, but I shan't.

Man, I brought you ammo, found your cat, left you booze...

I'm way too nice and useful to you guys. </font>

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Maybe now that he's figured out his purpose in our lives, he'll leave more booze next time.

Papa

Actually, upon re-reading Lars's post, I think he may have been trying to tell us that he drank all the rum and woke up with someone's pet bird impaled on his love truncheon.

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

What would I do if I was Joe?

Wallow in self pity? </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Boo, I haven't gotten to plotting your doom and I feel awful about it...no wait, I feel awful because of the large amounts of wine, beer, and rum filtered through my kidneys this weekend.

But you are some where down on the bottom of the list of things I feel bad about.

I'm sorry Miss... do I know you?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Maybe now that he's figured out his purpose in our lives, he'll leave more booze next time.

Papa

Actually, upon re-reading Lars's post, I think he may have been trying to tell us that he drank all the rum and woke up with someone's pet bird impaled on his love truncheon. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Papa

Actually, upon re-reading Lars's post, I think he may have been trying to tell us that he drank all the rum and woke up with someone's pet bird impaled on his love truncheon. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

What would I do if I was Joe?

Wallow in self pity? </font>

Have I seen photos of rleete? As your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread I had to CHOOSE between different versions for inclusion on the webpage. As I said on the webpage, this one had more more hair on the face and therefore showed less of his face so I went with it.

graphic_pub.jpg

Joe

Originally posted by Stuka:

Ahhhh, the old 'white box with red cross in it'...a fair representation of rleete i'm sure....

Well it worked on my machine damnit ... but, as you say, it's really an improvement.

Joe

At the party we discussed a potential itinerary for your visit, Joe. We quickly crossed off the obvious ones - the free clinic, Plasma 'R' Us, and Hazeldon, and contemplated a nice open flame BBQ restaurant. But then that of course devolved into a simple burning of you in effigy, and by the time we rolled Seanachai in enough dirt to quench the flames he'd acquired from capering through the bonfire, we'd pretty much decided that meeting you in your hotel parking lot and slapping you with a horseshoe crab would pretty much cover it.

So we're set.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Have I seen photos of rleete? As your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread I had to CHOOSE between different versions for inclusion on the webpage. As I said on the webpage, this one had more more hair on the face and therefore showed less of his face so I went with it.

graphic_pub.jpg

Joe

Heyyy...

His eyes aren't crossed!

You Photoshop that?

At the party we discussed a potential itinerary for your visit, Joe. We quickly crossed off the obvious ones - the free clinic, Plasma 'R' Us, and Hazeldon, and contemplated a nice open flame BBQ restaurant. But then that of course devolved into a simple burning of you in effigy, and by the time we rolled Seanachai in enough dirt to quench the flames he'd acquired from capering through the bonfire, we'd pretty much decided that meeting you in your hotel parking lot and slapping you with a horseshoe crab would pretty much cover it.

So we're set.

I will have my OWN rental car and a GPS system and therefore I think it unlikely in the extreme that any of you will be allowed to know where I'm staying.

SHOULD I continue with my plan to grace your unworthy selves with the glory of my presence I shall find my way to YOU ... or I could just follow the police cars.

Joe

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

It's your own damn fault for leaving half a bottle of rum here.

I feel like inserting a cockatiel joke here, but I shan't.

Man, I brought you ammo, found your cat, left you booze...

I'm way too nice and useful to you guys. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Despite the fact that I regard them as a cheap substitute for rabbit or hare in a variety of recipes, cats love me. Not as much as they love Papa Khann, but let's face it, Papa is the Bestiality Poster Child. He doesn't just talk baby talk to them, he doesn't just smooth and soothe, he indulges in a rather disturbing round of full contact foreplay that would creep out anyone other than a 'Furry'.

Tell us more about Papa Khann. He sounds like a really decent chap.