Scenario ready for Playtesting

Aleppo International - Part One is ready for playtesting. A few volunteers would be appreciated. smile.gif I have played it through several times and everything seemed worked as it should.

So far it is only Blue player vs. Red AI. It does feature varied AI plans, so two games might be very different. I haven't tried it multiplayer so if anyone wants to give it a go ahead PBEM let me know.

A note: This is the "Lite" version which contains only a few flavor objects so that people with slower computers have a hope of some decent framerate. After balance is good to go I will create an identical copy with the flavors added in.

This is almost pure infantry action. A few light vehicles and one airplane.

It's fun hunting down BTRs with M136s :D

Screenshots:

screenioneag5.th.jpg

screeni2hb9.th.jpg

sceeni3lp1.th.jpg

screeni4tm1.th.jpg

The scenario is based on 2nd Battalion/505 Parachute Infantry Regiment conducting a combat drop on Aleppo International Airport, located south-east of Halab, in support of a bypass of the city. I plan on making a sequel(s).

[ August 05, 2007, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Normal Dude ]

Update: I've found a problem with the AI and offensive stuff, so I have disabled the offensive-oriented Plans and re-sent the files until I can figure out how to baby sit the AI into doing it right.

I'm also entertaining the notion of taking out the F-15; let me know watcha think.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Speedy, want to try it out PBEM?

Sure send me the first file if you have the scenario. </font>