Issues not fixed by 1.02 Patch

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I concur on the Adjust button. That bug was noticed almost from day one. Doesn't pork arty completely, but still a pain. Cancel button still seems a little buggy.

I also noticed that in Wadi Scouts, the Strykers no longer open fire immediately with .50. They started hammering the infantry immediately in 1.01, but in 1.02, after a couple of turns, no go. As soon as I tell each Stryker to open up, they go to town.

I concur on the Adjust button. That bug was noticed almost from day one. Doesn't pork arty completely, but still a pain. Cancel button still seems a little buggy.

I also noticed that in Wadi Scouts, the Strykers no longer open fire immediately with .50. They started hammering the infantry immediately in 1.01, but in 1.02, after a couple of turns, no go. As soon as I tell each Stryker to open up, they go to town.

US MGs still cannot be deployed in buildings or on roofs?

We know not everything wouldnt be addressed in this patch smile.gif So dont sweat it. You guys are doing a better job than any other company out there in terms of supporting your product. We will all be waiting patiently for future patches, but keep up the good work and small incremental patches are better than (delayed) massive ones.

We know not everything wouldnt be addressed in this patch smile.gif So dont sweat it. You guys are doing a better job than any other company out there in terms of supporting your product. We will all be waiting patiently for future patches, but keep up the good work and small incremental patches are better than (delayed) massive ones.

Originally posted by drtechno:

Read BFC answer here: http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=002480