Issues not fixed by 1.02 Patch

Originally posted by Speedy:

Why have you allowed the giving of orders while paused in Elite?

It makes the top difficulty level far to easy.

Are you kidding? You are not obligued to give orders while paused. And for MP there isn't pause at all (and if there was, you could agree with your oponent if being able to use it or not or order or not while paused and how often), I don't see what's the problem.

I don't agree with you anyway, a lot of times is just impossible to command all your forces w/o pausing.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly Elite level is a lot easier, there is now a need for a higher difficulty level.

Don't you just love it when you can pause in the middle of an ambush and spend 30 minutes issueing orders to your company. :rolleyes:

So don't issue orders when you're paused. I am sure you are capable of some self-restraint.

Exactly Elite level is a lot easier, there is now a need for a higher difficulty level.

Don't you just love it when you can pause in the middle of an ambush and spend 30 minutes issueing orders to your company. :rolleyes:

So don't issue orders when you're paused. I am sure you are capable of some self-restraint.

id say its doesnt make the "game" harder, it just makes it harder for you to control it properly.

when you can use your force as you should be able normaly you see how easy CMSF is currently is.

i also would like to see difficulty bumped by different spotting rules. but to take away control from the palyer is the worst way to "simulate" a hard game.

btw. i play wego, so i dont care for the pause in elite, iam not for it and not against it so my opinnin is more or less objective ;)

id say its doesnt make the "game" harder, it just makes it harder for you to control it properly.

when you can use your force as you should be able normaly you see how easy CMSF is currently is.

i also would like to see difficulty bumped by different spotting rules. but to take away control from the palyer is the worst way to "simulate" a hard game.

btw. i play wego, so i dont care for the pause in elite, iam not for it and not against it so my opinnin is more or less objective ;)